12 hours ago, Drguano said:

Lovely smelling Bolivar Royal Coronas from MUS NOV 18

I'm not normally a big fan of the box press but it works for me with BRC.  Those are some rectangular beauties!

• Like 3
  • Replies 17.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not exactly bought recently .... but just found today in my lockers : Trinidad Fundadores EL NOSU ( El Laguito OCT 1998 ) bought in 2006 in Switzerland. Placed inside my lowest locker and to

Well helllooo beautiful 🤩🤩🤩

This @FrancisK7 is a good day. In fact it’s a damn good day. Some cabs I’ve been on the hunt for a while for. The SLR smell...orgasmic        

4 hours ago, Chibearsv said:

I'm not normally a big fan of the box press but it works for me with BRC.  Those are some rectangular beauties!

Does it (box pressed) make any difference for you except appearance? Thanks.

I personally find I can accept larger ring gauge when box pressed compared to round shape. For example, I find >48 RG too big for normal round shape but even 52 RG box press has proven to be fine. Have never compared same blend with more or less box pressed individual cigars though.
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Odessa said:

I generally don't like the mouth feel of severely box pressed cigars (insert crude joke here) but I forgive the BRC maybe due to the size in general or to them being just tasty.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Odessa said:

I like the appearance of round cigars but I find box pressed cigars tend to have less draw problems (less often plugged).

• Thanks 1
8 hours ago, HuffnPuffff said:

I guess this is what they call a double date...

You must’ve got mine. I just got a box of Monte Edmundo with no box code or date 😁

22 hours ago, cgoodrich said:
Mail call. Trini Vigia 12’s RAG NOV17
PCC sourced from Spain via our esteemed host. Already 3 1/2 yrs of box age. The lighting is NOT playing tricks, box on left is Colorado Maduro and the right is Claro. Will be interesting to see if they taste different. I’m betting the left one will have a bit more richness.

All the darker wrapper vigias I’ve been through have been tough to stay lit …best of luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Thanks 1
4 hours ago, Lrabold89 said:

All the darker wrapper vigias I’ve been through have been tough to stay lit …best of luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well that’s disheartening. Hopefully dry boxing can reverse that…

• Like 1