Your latest CC Purchase?

• Replies 19.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not exactly bought recently .... but just found today in my lockers : Trinidad Fundadores EL NOSU ( El Laguito OCT 1998 ) bought in 2006 in Switzerland. Placed inside my lowest locker and to

I haven't posted in here for quite some time and thought that it would be nice to share some vintage cigars that just came in. I like to collect and smoke as many different vitolas de salida as possib

I don’t normally post my purchases but, aside from the Nudies bundles I ordered, the Lanceros will probably be the last cigars I receive for a while. The other two are highlights from my last few orde

2 hours ago, Connoisseur Kim said:

A box of Punch 8-9-8 REG OCT 19 from our host has just safely arrived at my house today (my first 24:24 box purchase). The box looks fabulous like pricey Cohibas as well as cigars (it's Clearance grade, but they look PSP ones due to their sexy sheen). Besides, the box is a bit older than the one listed on last May's 24:24 (LTO JUN 20) and it makes me even happier than ever. Can't wait to puff one of the legendary CCs on the next Kimfessions Series 😍🤣!

BTW, my Korean FOH BOTLs decided to snag Punch 8-9-8s after I showed the pics of my Punch 8-9-8 to them 😆.

Congrats! Nice box Kim!

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Connoisseur Kim said:

호스트의 펀치 8-9-8 REG OCT 19 한 상자가 오늘 우리 집에 안전하게 도착했습니다 (첫 24:24 상자 구매). 상자는 시가뿐만 아니라 값 비싼 Cohibas처럼 멋지게 보입니다 (Clearance 등급이지만 섹시한 광택으로 인해 PSP처럼 보입니다). 게다가이 상자는 지난 5 월 24:24 (LTO 6 월 20 일)에 나와있는 것보다 약간 오래되어 그 어느 때보 다 더 행복해졌습니다. 다음 Kimfessions 시리즈에서 전설적인 CC 중 하나를 기다릴 수 없습니다  😍 🤣 !

BTW, 내 한국 FOH BOTLs는 내 펀치 8-9-8의 사진을 그들에게 보여준 후 펀치 8-9-8을 걸치기로 결정했습니다  .😆 .

My South Korean friend Kim.
Congratulations on receiving a very good quality product.
I'm very curious about the reviews of Punch 8-9-8.^^

• Like 1

Just now, Papago said:

My South Korean friend Kim.
Congratulations on receiving a very good quality product.
I'm very curious about the reviews of Punch 8-9-8.^^

Thanks @Papago! Can't wait to puff this Lonsdale on the next Kimfessions 😄

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, RichG-LI-NY said:

The Siglo IV and Edmundos are from 24:24 PCC Aged, and are OBM Jul 16 & MEL Nov 15 respectively. 

The double-stamped Galanes are from elsewhere, as are the Montes, Half Coronas and the beautiful book, which were all 40th birthday presents from loved ones, at a surprise rager my wife threw this past weekend. 

Those are awesome gifts! You are well loved @RichG-LI-NY.

• Thanks 1

On 6/22/2021 at 2:50 PM, Connoisseur Kim said:
A box of Punch 8-9-8 REG OCT 19 from our host has just safely arrived at my house today (my first 24:24 box purchase). The box looks fabulous like pricey Cohibas as well as cigars (it's Clearance grade, but they look PSP ones due to their sexy sheen). Besides, the box is a bit older than the one listed on last May's 24:24 (LTO JUN 20) and it makes me even happier than ever. Can't wait to puff one of the legendary CCs on the next Kimfessions Series !
BTW, my Korean FOH BOTLs decided to snag Punch 8-9-8s after I showed the pics of my Punch 8-9-8 to them .

Wow you have been a member for a while, how on earth did you manage to hold off that long to make your first 24:24 purchase?!?

3 hours ago, Bijan said:
2002 50 cab of le Hoyo du Roi. Completing my le hoyo du series.
Hit 10 boxes for the over/under. But most likely [mention=30568]havanaclub[/mention] will win his wager soon, as it seems unlikely I'll go another 6 months with 0 boxes.

over all day long and twice on Sundays.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Lrabold89 said:

damn they look dryer than a damn saltine cracker Bijan 😄 

😂

Supposedly stored at 68% or 69% and I trust the vendor. I think it's just the old light wrappers. Wet the head a bit to punch it not to split the wrapper. Going to smoke one ROTT and will update in the daily thread.

3 hours ago, havanaclub said:

Wow you have been a member for a while, how on earth did you manage to hold off that long to make your first 24:24 purchase?!? emoji15.png

He got some quarter boxes previously if I'm not mistaken.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Bijan said:

2002 50 cab of le Hoyo du Roi. Completing my le hoyo du series.

Hit 10 boxes for the over/under. But most likely @havanaclub will win his wager soon, as it seems unlikely I'll go another 6 months with 0 boxes.

Oh come on.  How could there be an over-under bet if absolutely nobody picked the under? 😁

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Chibearsv said:

Oh come on.  How could there be an over-under bet if absolutely nobody picked the under? 😁

I felt pretty confident about the under at the time :cigar:

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Chibearsv said:

Ok, I get to play today 😁

BBA53486-CD1A-4072-B140-00C48375EDFF.jpeg.dbac54912a8459bbbd29b21852ed9d54.jpeg
7344191F-861F-4DC2-9D26-4D02F7C1E138.jpeg.57d53eb58773132d3a2b384b62c99d00.jpeg

I've had 2 HdM DC from the same box code and they are great so far! Enjoy

• Like 2