Your latest CC Purchase?

• Replies 19.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not exactly bought recently .... but just found today in my lockers : Trinidad Fundadores EL NOSU ( El Laguito OCT 1998 ) bought in 2006 in Switzerland. Placed inside my lowest locker and to

I haven't posted in here for quite some time and thought that it would be nice to share some vintage cigars that just came in. I like to collect and smoke as many different vitolas de salida as possib

I don’t normally post my purchases but, aside from the Nudies bundles I ordered, the Lanceros will probably be the last cigars I receive for a while. The other two are highlights from my last few orde

1 minute ago, Jonboy4074 said:

Nice pick up John. Will you store these outside the carton? It's always been my preference.

Definitely, yes. It's always been my preference to take them outside their cartons and store in my humidor/s.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, JohnS said:

Definitely, yes. It's always been my preference to take them outside their cartons and store in my humidor/s.

I bought 5 of those 3 packs from 2020 (I think), took mine out of the CB right away, tried one at 90 days, it was pretty meh.  Now at about 6 months out of the box, they have been smoking great.  

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, SigmundChurchill said:

Came home from vacation to find this on my kitchen table.  Out of many boxes of Media Lunas that I have bought, this was the first (1st through 6th, actually) to have the EL box code.  I wasn't even aware that they were rolled there.

Yep. I grabbed a few MAR Media Luna myself. Have not sampled yet and dont recall month.

• Like 1

On 7/19/2021 at 10:18 AM, SigmundChurchill said:

Came home from vacation to find this on my kitchen table.  Out of many boxes of Media Lunas that I have bought, this was the first (1st through 6th, actually) to have the EL box code.  I wasn't even aware that they were rolled there.

Sweet haul! Laguito Trinis are something special.

All of the newest Trini releases have now seen a (very short) LG production run. Esmeralda, Media Luna , Topes . Plus Vigia is rolled there occasionally too. I wish Fundys were!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Lrabold89 said:

You ain’t gonna see what the fuss is about less you forget them for a long time emoji23.png or you may never see what the fuss is about …they’re certainly not for everyone

Soooo, like six months gonna be good chief? 😁 Bond Roberts might see a partial box of LGC MdO4 (TUA MAR 21) available in 2025…

6 hours ago, Tstew75 said:

Sweet haul! Laguito Trinis are something special.

All of the newest Trini releases have now seen a (very short) LG production run. Esmeralda, Media Luna , Topes . Plus Vigia is rolled there occasionally too. I wish Fundys were!

Really?  

I guess I'm going hunting for some MAR Esmeraldas.

• Like 1

On 7/19/2021 at 10:33 PM, DanWil84 said:
25 box of my favorite mille fleurs. These are a bit darker and rougher than my previous badge. Also the caps are not as neat as my previous. The boxcode and date are non existent on the back, just a little ink which is not readable. To some at that price point it might not matter, to me it does. My previous badge was all '18, I think I'll put these away a little longer before touching.

Store came back to me, according to them their present badge is all ATP ABR 19.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn VOG-L29 met Tapatalk

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Digi said:

Very special mail call today.  The question is now....to have or to hold :)

The PL Belis are superb right now. 

2 hours ago, Webbo said:

From a recent 24:24. Partagas Maduro 1 clearance.

What's the box code?  I have a box of absolutely heinous LMB SEP 18's.  Not harsh, just bitter...sooo bitter.