Your latest CC Purchase?

• Replies 19.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not exactly bought recently .... but just found today in my lockers : Trinidad Fundadores EL NOSU ( El Laguito OCT 1998 ) bought in 2006 in Switzerland. Placed inside my lowest locker and to

I haven't posted in here for quite some time and thought that it would be nice to share some vintage cigars that just came in. I like to collect and smoke as many different vitolas de salida as possib

I don’t normally post my purchases but, aside from the Nudies bundles I ordered, the Lanceros will probably be the last cigars I receive for a while. The other two are highlights from my last few orde

5 hours ago, RichG-LI-NY said:

Petit Royales. Right from FoH, left from elsewhere. They have some differences, but I’m convinced all is well.

All looks good to me. There have been some box changes lately. HU has seen the same. nobody would waste their time faking PR's.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Puro_Lover83 said:

Mail call today. 898 and SLR are from our host, while the Monte 3 & 4 are from another source.

Particularly looking forward to the Monte 3, from Jul 19.

Dat Punch 8-9-8 looks tasty for sure @Puro_Lover83! I have Punch 8-9-8 Clearance box from our host and it has nice sheen as PSP ones 😃. As a big fan of skinny CCs, I can't wait to puff Punch 8-9-8 😆.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Connoisseur Kim said:

Dat Punch 8-9-8 looks tasty for sure @Puro_Lover83! I have Punch 8-9-8 Clearance box from our host and it has nice sheen as PSP ones 😃. As a big fan of skinny CCs, I can't wait to puff Punch 8-9-8 😆.

Same here! I believe this was a clearance 898 box too. I’m pretty happy with them 😁 

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, Puro_Lover83 said:

Same here! I believe this was a clearance 898 box too. I’m pretty happy with them 😁 

Much agreed! Glad that I bought a box of Punch 898 Clearance from our host 😃. Even better, it's gonna hit 2yr mark on this Fall (the box code is REG OCT 19) 😁.

• Like 3

12 hours ago, Connoisseur Kim said:

Much agreed! Glad that I bought a box of Punch 898 Clearance from our host 😃. Even better, it's gonna hit 2yr mark on this Fall (the box code is REG OCT 19) 😁.

Enjoy!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SigmundChurchill said:

Got some Sir Winstons in the mail today.

I didn't figure on them having a 3 year old box code when I bought them, but I'll take it!

congrats! I received the same today including the box code. I haven’t had anything from EOS so I’m curious. Are you planning on smoking or storing?

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, SigmundChurchill said:

I guess we both checked the same vendor, during the same hour that they were up before they disappeared.

After careful deliberation....

...I just finished smoking one.

It was great.

Indeed. Fantastic news!