• Replies 17.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not exactly bought recently .... but just found today in my lockers : Trinidad Fundadores EL NOSU ( El Laguito OCT 1998 ) bought in 2006 in Switzerland. Placed inside my lowest locker and to

Well helllooo beautiful 🤩🤩🤩

MTS ENE 21 Sir Winston. REG OCT 18 Siglo V. Picked up on vacation in Athens.

1 hour ago, Chibearsv said:

Baalbecks have arrived!  Interesting that the inner certificate shows a total count of 2400, must have been planning for boxes of 25 and shifted gears after the inner certificates were printed

My Cab of Baalbeck just arrived. Same boxcode. # 0149. Wondered why emblem says 1200 but insert reads 2400?

20 minutes ago, KCCubano said:

My Cab of Baalbeck just arrived. Same boxcode. # 0149. Wondered why emblem says 1200 but insert reads 2400?

I know, it’s weird. But since the 0128 matched on mine, I don’t think it’s anything nefarious 

18 minutes ago, Chibearsv said:

I know, it’s weird. But since the 0128 matched on mine, I don’t think it’s anything nefarious 

Not at all...since I started buying cubans in late 90s Ive seen alot of F Ups ! 

• Like 1
17 hours ago, Islandboy said:

From our host - a beautiful box of PCC aged Monty 2’s, and a couple more boxes of Taino RE’s....because (x) is never enough.

I keep passing on Tainos when they show up on 24:24. I have 4 boxes of Punch 898 but have yet to sample. Guess I really should pull trigger next time. 

8 minutes ago, KCCubano said:

I keep passing on Taino's when they show up on 24:24. I have 4 boxes of Punch 898 but have yet to sample. Guess I really should pull trigger next time. 

I need to give both a try at some point!  Think Prez's statement when Taino's were on 24:24 is they really need like 5 years or something?  Hesitant to buy a box and store it for 5 years in case I am not a fan.  

34 minutes ago, ChangBang said:

I need to give both a try at some point!  Think Prez's statement when Taino's were on 24:24 is they really need like 5 years or something?  Hesitant to buy a box and store it for 5 years in case I am not a fan.  

That is one reason the BR crew opened up partial box listings. There will most likely be a few that treasure a cigar you may dislike! 

1 minute ago, Jonboy4074 said:

Nice pick up John. Will you store these outside the carton? It's always been my preference.

Definitely, yes. It's always been my preference to take them outside their cartons and store in my humidor/s.

• Like 1
46 minutes ago, JohnS said:

Definitely, yes. It's always been my preference to take them outside their cartons and store in my humidor/s.

I bought 5 of those 3 packs from 2020 (I think), took mine out of the CB right away, tried one at 90 days, it was pretty meh.  Now at about 6 months out of the box, they have been smoking great.  

• Like 2
On 7/16/2021 at 5:35 AM, Islandboy said:

From our host - a beautiful box of PCC aged Monty 2’s, and a couple more boxes of Taino RE’s....because (x) is never enough.

762BE588-BC56-4133-A5BC-F480C8D542FC_1_201_a.jpeg.3448c1e01a5fc6c43f4e927aa7465ec0.jpeg

@Lrabold89 That Tainos factory code give you a half chub?  😜

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
35 minutes ago, SigmundChurchill said:

Came home from vacation to find this on my kitchen table.  Out of many boxes of Media Lunas that I have bought, this was the first (1st through 6th, actually) to have the EL box code.  I wasn't even aware that they were rolled there.

Yep. I grabbed a few MAR Media Luna myself. Have not sampled yet and dont recall month.

• Like 1

now that is a wrapper!

I get that the 19/20/21 stock from Cuba is great, but I don't love how all the wrappers might as well be maduro. 

those look sweet!