Your latest CC Purchase?

20 minutes ago, RichG-LI-NY said:

Going to save these for a special occasion, and by special occasion I mean any three hour window I happen to find for smoking a cigar. 

Nice to see the Monte A. Haven't seen those around in a while.

• Like 1

• Replies 19.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not exactly bought recently .... but just found today in my lockers : Trinidad Fundadores EL NOSU ( El Laguito OCT 1998 ) bought in 2006 in Switzerland. Placed inside my lowest locker and to

I haven't posted in here for quite some time and thought that it would be nice to share some vintage cigars that just came in. I like to collect and smoke as many different vitolas de salida as possib

I don’t normally post my purchases but, aside from the Nudies bundles I ordered, the Lanceros will probably be the last cigars I receive for a while. The other two are highlights from my last few orde

32 minutes ago, wine65 said:

Not a bad mail call today

CORO GMA JUN 15 

Media Luna GLE JUN 20

Beautiful looking CoRo….just how id want mine, if hand picked. Maybe just a touch more uniformity, but that’s just my OCD talking 🤓

Enjoy! 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, coug28 said:

Beautiful looking CoRo….just how id want mine, if hand picked. Maybe just a touch more uniformity, but that’s just my OCD talking 🤓

Enjoy! 

Thank you! I just smoke the outliers first then the remaining cigars all look the same 😬

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, wine65 said:

Thank you! I just smoke the outliers first then the remaining cigars all look the same 😬

Brilliant…I do exactly the same. Always smoke the ugliest first. Cigars is one of the few hobbies where the fugliest of the bunch get the first ‘action’!! 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Rhinoww said:

Been on a DC kick lately. I’ll be very curious to hear how those SLR smoke. Would appreciate your thoughts before taking a plunge like that. They look great btw. 

I had same code on the SLR Cab that I bought at Czar. They were phenomenal! Nice score for sure!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Rhinoww said:

Been on a DC kick lately. I’ll be very curious to hear how those SLR smoke. Would appreciate your thoughts before taking a plunge like that. They look great btw. 

Thanks. It was quite the plunge, but I’ve absolutely gone head over heels for the bright, delicate flavors I’m finding in the Marquez and a box of 2014 Serie A’s I received recently. Hoping for the same experience in a 2+ hr format. It’ll probably be a few months before I light one up though, but I’ll share my thoughts. 

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, Islandboy said:

Thanks. It was quite the plunge, but I’ve absolutely gone head over heels for the bright, delicate flavors I’m finding in the Marquez and a box of 2014 Serie A’s I received recently. Hoping for the same experience in a 2+ hr format. It’ll probably be a few months before I light one up though, but I’ll share my thoughts. 

I’ve just tried my first couple. Same box code I think. Terrific smokes. Worth it!  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Chibearsv said:

I’ve just tried my first couple. Same box code I think. Terrific smokes. Worth it!  

Thanks for the intel...I’ll probably re-think waiting a few months 🥳