Your latest CC Purchase?

• Replies 19.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not exactly bought recently .... but just found today in my lockers : Trinidad Fundadores EL NOSU ( El Laguito OCT 1998 ) bought in 2006 in Switzerland. Placed inside my lowest locker and to

I haven't posted in here for quite some time and thought that it would be nice to share some vintage cigars that just came in. I like to collect and smoke as many different vitolas de salida as possib

I don’t normally post my purchases but, aside from the Nudies bundles I ordered, the Lanceros will probably be the last cigars I receive for a while. The other two are highlights from my last few orde

1 hour ago, Heels82 said:

If you ever find yourself in Philly,  let me know.  

Wasn't too far from there last year. Made it to the Amish country not far from Philly. Where the heels82 handle come from? Carolina tarheels?

1 hour ago, JohnS said:

Recent Quickfire Trivia FoH Competition Prize. Thank you Team FoH for the (from left to right) Partagas Serie E No.2, San Cristobal de la Habana La Fuerza and H.Upmann Magnum 46!

Congratulations. Those mag 46 with some age are some of my favorite smokes. 

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, JohnS said:

Recent Quickfire Trivia FoH Competition Prize. Thank you Team FoH for the (from left to right) Partagas Serie E No.2, San Cristobal de la Habana La Fuerza and H.Upmann Magnum 46!

@JohnS I love the difference in wrapper shades/hues! The La Fuerza is the sexiest of the three.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Bijan said:

MTS ENE 21 Sir Winston.

REG OCT 18 Siglo V.

Picked up on vacation in Athens.

That's 2 huge scores!  Nicely done

I need more SLB Siglo Vs and haven't seen them for a long time.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Monterey said:

How were the prices in Greece?

I'd say about 50% over online prices. I wouldn't go out of my way to stock up but I've been looking for Siglo V and Sir Winstons for a while and this was convenient.

Edit: might be taxed by weight so might be less percentage wise on more premium stuff.

• Thanks 1

On 9/30/2021 at 4:22 AM, Bijan said:

REG OCT 18 Siglo V

Once you get home and let them rest let’s light one up on Zoom sometime. Been a while since I’ve cracked mine open. 

Great pickups, two of the very best there are!

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Jonboy4074 said:

E2 from EL.

We’re these sourced from here? Saw another box of MAR coded E2s recently I believe. Those look fantastic btw, congrats! 

• Like 1