Your latest CC Purchase?

• Replies 19.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not exactly bought recently .... but just found today in my lockers : Trinidad Fundadores EL NOSU ( El Laguito OCT 1998 ) bought in 2006 in Switzerland. Placed inside my lowest locker and to

I haven't posted in here for quite some time and thought that it would be nice to share some vintage cigars that just came in. I like to collect and smoke as many different vitolas de salida as possib

I don’t normally post my purchases but, aside from the Nudies bundles I ordered, the Lanceros will probably be the last cigars I receive for a while. The other two are highlights from my last few orde

On 10/8/2021 at 6:12 AM, oneizzzz said:

Gems from galavanting around Greece and Paris with a great college buddy.

La Trova - TLU OCT 20

SdP - RAT MAR 20

Especial - SOR JUL 20

BBF - SOR SEP 20

Vigia - GLE MAY 21

Topes - MAR MAR 21

Siglo VI - LTO DIC 20

Very nice haul @oneizzzz!

• Thanks 1

On 10/7/2021 at 11:51 AM, NSXCIGAR said:

Just got my first batch:

I like the band upgrade, especially since the 1 is my favorite. It should play second fiddle to none. 

Now, can we bring back the Finest Selected Tobaccos band for the SW?

I will keep my old band current stocks for long, and try to sell them on Bond Roberts 2030 😄

my 24:24 Connie 1 from early September is still in Sydney waiting for its departure..........

1 hour ago, Hoepssa said:

I will keep my old band current stocks for long, and try to sell them on Bond Roberts 2030 😄

my 24:24 Connie 1 from early September is still in Sydney waiting for its departure..........

The Connie 1 up today with a code more recent than mine still had the old bands. 

On 10/11/2021 at 5:07 AM, Homer said:

I thought the RA gigantes were discontinued.

Not to my knowledge. 

Supplies of almost everything have been very erratic all year. I wouldn't assume anything's gone just because it hasn't been seen in 3-6 months. 

1 hour ago, RDB said:

They look incredible. With Monte, I’d try one now. Write a note for the forum!

I might give a try writing a review.  I am just not much of a wordsmith, I just know a Cigar I like or dont like.  As for waiting, something things nice (and expensive) i like to give them 90 days down to acclimate from the travel.  Also I store at 62% Rh while the seller was storing at 65%.  Also this month I plan to smoke my first Siglo VI (RAT OCT 2020) I have been saving for my birthday

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, zuhaib said:

I might give a try writing a review.  I am just not much of a wordsmith, I just know a Cigar I like or dont like.  As for waiting, something things nice (and expensive) i like to give them 90 days down to acclimate from the travel.  Also I store at 62% Rh while the seller was storing at 65%.  Also this month I plan to smoke my first Siglo VI (RAT OCT 2020) I have been saving for my birthday

Yes sure, do give them time to settle. The great thing about writing is that when you plan to describe a smoke, you really think about it. That can be nice in itself. Plus many of us will appreciate your thoughts.

• Like 1