32 minutes ago, wine65 said:

Not a bad mail call today

CORO GMA JUN 15 

Media Luna GLE JUN 20

Beautiful looking CoRo….just how id want mine, if hand picked. Maybe just a touch more uniformity, but that’s just my OCD talking 🤓

Enjoy! 

• Like 2
  • Replies 17.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not exactly bought recently .... but just found today in my lockers : Trinidad Fundadores EL NOSU ( El Laguito OCT 1998 ) bought in 2006 in Switzerland. Placed inside my lowest locker and to

Well helllooo beautiful 🤩🤩🤩

MTS ENE 21 Sir Winston. REG OCT 18 Siglo V. Picked up on vacation in Athens.

9 minutes ago, coug28 said:

Beautiful looking CoRo….just how id want mine, if hand picked. Maybe just a touch more uniformity, but that’s just my OCD talking 🤓

Enjoy! 

Thank you! I just smoke the outliers first then the remaining cigars all look the same 😬

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, wine65 said:

Thank you! I just smoke the outliers first then the remaining cigars all look the same 😬

Brilliant…I do exactly the same. Always smoke the ugliest first. Cigars is one of the few hobbies where the fugliest of the bunch get the first ‘action’!! 

• Like 2
4 hours ago, Islandboy said:

Something old, something new...

Been on a DC kick lately. I’ll be very curious to hear how those SLR smoke. Would appreciate your thoughts before taking a plunge like that. They look great btw. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Rhinoww said:

Been on a DC kick lately. I’ll be very curious to hear how those SLR smoke. Would appreciate your thoughts before taking a plunge like that. They look great btw. 

I had same code on the SLR Cab that I bought at Czar. They were phenomenal! Nice score for sure!

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Rhinoww said:

Thanks. It was quite the plunge, but I’ve absolutely gone head over heels for the bright, delicate flavors I’m finding in the Marquez and a box of 2014 Serie A’s I received recently. Hoping for the same experience in a 2+ hr format. It’ll probably be a few months before I light one up though, but I’ll share my thoughts. 

• Like 2
46 minutes ago, Islandboy said:

Thanks. It was quite the plunge, but I’ve absolutely gone head over heels for the bright, delicate flavors I’m finding in the Marquez and a box of 2014 Serie A’s I received recently. Hoping for the same experience in a 2+ hr format. It’ll probably be a few months before I light one up though, but I’ll share my thoughts. 

I’ve just tried my first couple. Same box code I think. Terrific smokes. Worth it!  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
18 minutes ago, Chibearsv said:

I’ve just tried my first couple. Same box code I think. Terrific smokes. Worth it!  

Thanks for the intel...I’ll probably re-think waiting a few months 🥳

2 minutes ago, Islandboy said:

Thanks for the intel...I’ll probably re-think waiting a few months 🥳

👏👏👏

1 hour ago, Jonboy4074 said:
3 hours ago, Lrabold89 said:

Ahhhh the typical short de punch that are 7 different colors …never gets old ! Good thing they smoke better than they look

Ahhhh, the typical critical comment from the resident forum Negative Nancy. Gets really old.

God bless the ignore function in this forum..was built for the likes of

• Like 2
7 hours ago, Jonboy4074 said:
9 hours ago, Lrabold89 said:

Ahhhh the typical short de punch that are 7 different colors …never gets old ! Good thing they smoke better than they look

Ahhhh, the typical critical comment from the resident forum Negative Nancy. Gets really old.

youre welcome 😉

3 hours ago, ChangBang said:
H. Upmann 46 OBM Feb 16 PSP.  Crazy generous BOTL @Tave1225 put up a box for whoever was closest to qb yds and the winner of the cowboys/bucs game!  They look oily and beautiful - thank you so much Hugo!  My plan is to smoke one in the next day or two and then the rest are going into the freezer. 
For those of you in the US who aren't checking up on the US underground, you're missing out!

Wow very nice brethren congrats and right on Hugo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk