Your latest CC Purchase?

• Replies 19.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not exactly bought recently .... but just found today in my lockers : Trinidad Fundadores EL NOSU ( El Laguito OCT 1998 ) bought in 2006 in Switzerland. Placed inside my lowest locker and to

I haven't posted in here for quite some time and thought that it would be nice to share some vintage cigars that just came in. I like to collect and smoke as many different vitolas de salida as possib

I don’t normally post my purchases but, aside from the Nudies bundles I ordered, the Lanceros will probably be the last cigars I receive for a while. The other two are highlights from my last few orde

38 minutes ago, Fezztone said:

Went to Santa Barbara for a few work meetings and brought home my new smoking buddy a wood 1960s cigar store Indian. Was told it came from a tobacco store in Wyoming. Also a haul of Cohiba. Some bound for BR. Enjoy the weekend!

Look at that majestic herd of Blanton’s horses.    Respect!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Thirdcoastwatch said:

Look at that herd of Blanton’s horses.    Respect!

Thanks- Not all full bottle purchases but as we travel and see a drink or two left in a Blanton's bottle at a bar we order some and  ask for the topper. I even go as far as to ask the bartender to sign with a date and location. Sometimes the only way to remember the evening. So far, Asia and Scotland seems to have the lions share of this stuff.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Fezztone said:

Went to Santa Barbara for a few work meetings and brought home my new smoking buddy a wood 1960s cigar store Indian. Was told it came from a tobacco store in Wyoming. Also a haul of Cohiba. Some bound for BR. Enjoy the weekend!

That Rickenbacker . Sweet!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, RichG-LI-NY said:

@Nino

Same here…much smaller quantity! 🤣
24BEC7DC-5AD7-4102-8BD1-058668B8C67F.jpeg.cb05ee0f9f71c1555dfb95448087cb40.jpeg48CCA2C1-C4A0-49D5-B8C0-0E196A4E30A0.jpeg.b80b8c6650e900fd077cd20f583150df.jpeg

@RichG-LI-NY

Looks like yours are a bit older from the paper colour - mine are apparently newer ( wrapped in Juventud Rebelde paper and not Granma ... 🙂

Lovely - enjoy !!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, stevenhaugen said:

Found a box of these beauties for an amazing price (by UK standards, but then again it is a UK regional). Perfect condition - UAO NOV 18.

El Rey del Mundo, La Reina

Now that's a gem of a purchase. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Heels82 said:

Picked up a couple boxes of HU Royal Robustos (GEM JUN '21) from our gracious hosts!  First time with these so will let them rest until spring at least as they are pretty fresh.  Thanks for the incredible packaging and maybe the logistics/shipping team could do a Xmas present wrapping seminar b/c I suck at wrapping.  Thanks again to FOH and really looking forward to seeing how the wrapper differences play out.

Also, grabbed a 5er of Alex's MJ23s (double lanceros) so will get around to smoking one when things warm up around here.  Maybe opening day for MLB I'll break one out and report back.

It's 62 here today, so that's gotta be headed your way. 

On 8/24/2021 at 7:01 AM, SigmundChurchill said:

I really like them.  I think these days, Hoyo has moved up to my 3rd favorite marca.

On 8/24/2021 at 7:20 AM, Lord Verulam said:

i couldnt agree more ....definitely top 3 for me these days, and rio seco played a big part in that ....SJ no doubt too ..........have you given the escogidos a shot? excellent blend as well..more similar to the dc .....but yea the serie le hoyo line is just great 

How does the Rio Seco compare to the DC in terms of flavor?  I like hoyo creaminess, but not so much the cedar/pencil flavor.  Haven't had a Hoyo knock my socks off yet.  Only had the Epicure Especial, Epicure 1, and DC though.  The flavors I tend to enjoy are sweet, floral, chocolatey, buttery/milky.  

7 hours ago, ChicagoRob said:

Hey everyone - new member checking in emoji112.png

I got this small 10 box of Lusis in yesterday. I haven’t tried one before so I’m particularly excited by the fact I was able to score a box with 2+ years on it already. A wonderful surprise to be sure.

I gave them some good sniffs and their feet have a little stank on them. I’m looking forward to giving one a try this upcoming spring or summer.

I have a slightly older box of UEB Lusi's that is insanely fantastic! 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, dobbs said:

huhc, my current go-to, morning commute smoke:

-dobbs

I smoked on ROTT in the new box I just got and it was great. Cant wait to try another one in 3 months!

• Like 1