Your latest CC Purchase?

• Replies 19.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not exactly bought recently .... but just found today in my lockers : Trinidad Fundadores EL NOSU ( El Laguito OCT 1998 ) bought in 2006 in Switzerland. Placed inside my lowest locker and to

I haven't posted in here for quite some time and thought that it would be nice to share some vintage cigars that just came in. I like to collect and smoke as many different vitolas de salida as possib

I don’t normally post my purchases but, aside from the Nudies bundles I ordered, the Lanceros will probably be the last cigars I receive for a while. The other two are highlights from my last few orde

11 minutes ago, Ford2112 said:

Goodness gracious!! I'm seriously slacking. 😐 

All to lay down for awhile and some for next summer.  Everything is 2021 box date except Winnie 2020, Punch DC 2020 and RA Gigantes 2019. I have about 12 other boxes in route to lay down for an extended time. 

• Like 4

16 hours ago, Heels82 said:

Stole a couple from @Chibearsv (Did you see Carl Spackler knock that putt in at Pebble Beach?) playbook.  😎  

HdM Escogidos - RAT JUL '21

Cohiba Esplendidos - MAR FEB '21

Nicely done.  Those are definitely a couple of my favs.

I didn't see him make a putt butt it was pretty funny seeing him scruff up the hair of his PGA playing partner - who of course had zero chance of winning.

• Like 1

On 1/29/2022 at 8:48 PM, CigarOgami said:

Have no choice but all in during this cc famine

Just picked up a box of the RUP Jun 21 code myself, don't know this factory code. What do you think of your boxes?