Your latest CC Purchase?

• Replies 19.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not exactly bought recently .... but just found today in my lockers : Trinidad Fundadores EL NOSU ( El Laguito OCT 1998 ) bought in 2006 in Switzerland. Placed inside my lowest locker and to

I haven't posted in here for quite some time and thought that it would be nice to share some vintage cigars that just came in. I like to collect and smoke as many different vitolas de salida as possib

I don’t normally post my purchases but, aside from the Nudies bundles I ordered, the Lanceros will probably be the last cigars I receive for a while. The other two are highlights from my last few orde

On 2/27/2022 at 10:00 AM, joncat said:

After missing out on the BHK52s I decided to fly to Varadero for a short 4 day weekend. I'm here now and went shopping today. I went to both LCDH in 63 and Plaza America. Selection is limited but not terrible. Prices are not crazy. I can post prices for what I bought but not sure where and I don't want to break forum rules. Weather is much better than Toronto 😎

Nice haul, but i gotsta know 

seven-brad-pitt.gif

• Like 3

17 hours ago, williamthewolf said:

Great looking box of Mag 54 from our hosts!! Came in a week ago. MTS FEB 21

Gorgeous!!!

13 hours ago, riderpride said:

Nice haul, but i gotsta know

Agree. What’s in the 3 card board boxes @joncat?

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Bri Fi said:

Monte 4. Probably my last box. Not sure if I can afford these anymore. Great looking

What a gorgeous box too. I think I bought my first ever at $140 last year and have enjoyed them. Getting to the end now and I agree, will not be replacing. Curious to see who will keep buying them at current prices. 

On 2/27/2022 at 10:00 AM, joncat said:

After missing out on the BHK52s I decided to fly to Varadero for a short 4 day weekend. I'm here now and went shopping today. I went to both LCDH in 63 and Plaza America. Selection is limited but not terrible. Prices are not crazy. I can post prices for what I bought but not sure where and I don't want to break forum rules. Weather is much better than Toronto 😎

That's the best haul I've seen in a long time. What's in three cardboard boxes? 

Edit: Ok got it