Your latest CC Purchase?

• Replies 19.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not exactly bought recently .... but just found today in my lockers : Trinidad Fundadores EL NOSU ( El Laguito OCT 1998 ) bought in 2006 in Switzerland. Placed inside my lowest locker and to

I haven't posted in here for quite some time and thought that it would be nice to share some vintage cigars that just came in. I like to collect and smoke as many different vitolas de salida as possib

I don’t normally post my purchases but, aside from the Nudies bundles I ordered, the Lanceros will probably be the last cigars I receive for a while. The other two are highlights from my last few orde

On 3/3/2022 at 7:17 AM, Ford2112 said:

Came home from an uneventful fishing trip to a nice 24:24 haul! 

Divinos RAT SEP 21

Mag 46 OER SEP 21

The Monte 4s are smelling great! PLPC gets to sleep for a few years :)

Maybe just the lighting, but those Monte 4s look like dark chocolate. Absolutely gorgeous. Excited for my 2424 boxes of those to arrive (currently have a lot of 2424 headed my way...piece by piece thanks to the crackerjack logistics dept helping my by spacing things out appropriately 😀)

• Like 2

5 hours ago, jakebarnes said:

Maybe just the lighting, but those Monte 4s look like dark chocolate. Absolutely gorgeous. Excited for my 2424 boxes of those to arrive (currently have a lot of 2424 headed my way...piece by piece thanks to the crackerjack logistics dept helping my by spacing things out appropriately 😀)

Those Montes aren't quite that dark but they are beautiful and the smell is on point!

• Like 2

On 3/9/2022 at 11:42 AM, Eric05 said:

73222550-4879-47FA-85D0-A409A34924E7.jpeg

Very nice haul. Congratulations!!

Please do share the box codes with us. Curious if they are TUA. Thanks in advance.

• Like 3