Your latest CC Purchase?

• Replies 19.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not exactly bought recently .... but just found today in my lockers : Trinidad Fundadores EL NOSU ( El Laguito OCT 1998 ) bought in 2006 in Switzerland. Placed inside my lowest locker and to

I haven't posted in here for quite some time and thought that it would be nice to share some vintage cigars that just came in. I like to collect and smoke as many different vitolas de salida as possib

I don’t normally post my purchases but, aside from the Nudies bundles I ordered, the Lanceros will probably be the last cigars I receive for a while. The other two are highlights from my last few orde

7 hours ago, Nevrknow said:

Can not have to many of these. I think I have enough not to touch these for 5 years. 
I hope. 😁

Nope @Nevrknow, can not have too many! I have 5 cabs aging and wish I had room for more.

• Like 3

19 hours ago, oneizzzz said:

Never tried a Quai d'Orsay Coronas Claro before; excited to have found a box!  @JohnS, the Siglo III is becoming one of my favorite cigars.  In your 2021 reviews, you wrote about a few excellent Siglo IIIs you had from the TUE factory code.  Since reading those, I've fantasized about a box with that code.  Can't wait to try one!  If they're good, all credit goes to you!

Been absent from FOH for a while.  Good to be back.  Sorry to hear about the loss of Habana Mike.  I never met him as I'm just getting into the game, but I so appreciate the wealth of knowledge, experience, community, and friendship on this forum and it seems he represented that. 

Some fine looking examples you have there. Congrats

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, oneizzzz said:

Never tried a Quai d'Orsay Coronas Claro before; excited to have found a box!  @JohnS, the Siglo III is becoming one of my favorite cigars.  In your 2021 reviews, you wrote about a few excellent Siglo IIIs you had from the TUE factory code.  Since reading those, I've fantasized about a box with that code.  Can't wait to try one!  If they're good, all credit goes to you!

I'm really happy for you @oneizzzz! I sincerely hope they smoke gloriously for you when you get the chance to smoke one. 👍

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Drguano said:

Lovely box of Montecristo Petit Edmundos arrived in a snowstorm this morning. Very nice looking MLS JUN 22

Sorry to tell you @Drguano, but it can’t be a June 2022 since it’s only March 2022…🙄

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, cgoodrich said:

Sorry to tell you @Drguano, but it can’t be a June 2022 since it’s only March 2022…🙄

Hope he didn’t get them here... 😳

• Like 1
  • Haha 3