Your latest CC Purchase?

15 hours ago, Chibearsv said:

I’m afraid FOHers have probably exhausted their equity already with HELOCs 😜

Sofi advertised to me yesterday that I should take out a 100k loan so I feel comfortable having a kid, so sounds like lots of loose credit out there for now 🤣

• Haha 4

• Replies 19.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not exactly bought recently .... but just found today in my lockers : Trinidad Fundadores EL NOSU ( El Laguito OCT 1998 ) bought in 2006 in Switzerland. Placed inside my lowest locker and to

I haven't posted in here for quite some time and thought that it would be nice to share some vintage cigars that just came in. I like to collect and smoke as many different vitolas de salida as possib

I don’t normally post my purchases but, aside from the Nudies bundles I ordered, the Lanceros will probably be the last cigars I receive for a while. The other two are highlights from my last few orde

On 4/2/2022 at 11:04 AM, helix said:

Found these Petit Cetros smoking way above any JLP I have tried . @NSXCIGAR your old faves .

Around 2015 I found some 2010s on sale for about $1.30 a stick USD.  I bought 150 of them. They smoked incredible!

• Like 2

9 hours ago, hrs1 said:

Double trouble

WOW nice score!!! Now I see where all the CoEspi are going lol and the Sig V. What time should we come over 😜

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, hrs1 said:

Hoping a few Espies & Vs might get me past security

Given the size of the damn fatties these days, I thought I'd just smuggle you thru in a cigar box 😉

• Haha 3

14 hours ago, hrs1 said:

Heard a rumor that there's a party at @Chibearsv and @JohnS might be there?  Hoping a few Espies & Vs might get me passed security 😉

If you bring those party favors, you are always welcome!  Congrats on that pickup.  Those are the bell ringers for me.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, jfire said:

Around 2015 I found some 2010s on sale for about $1.30 a stick USD.  I bought 150 of them. They smoked incredible!

I managed to obtain 7 boxes of TES AGO 2016 . Nice wrappers, well stored and smoking a dream. Just under $4 cad a stick.