Your latest CC Purchase?

• Replies 19.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not exactly bought recently .... but just found today in my lockers : Trinidad Fundadores EL NOSU ( El Laguito OCT 1998 ) bought in 2006 in Switzerland. Placed inside my lowest locker and to

I haven't posted in here for quite some time and thought that it would be nice to share some vintage cigars that just came in. I like to collect and smoke as many different vitolas de salida as possib

I don’t normally post my purchases but, aside from the Nudies bundles I ordered, the Lanceros will probably be the last cigars I receive for a while. The other two are highlights from my last few orde

3 hours ago, KCCubano said:

I had later boxes of these. Will be curious to see how 97s smoke

I tried one ROTT. It was still relatively strong. Less tannic than the 2002s I have had. Maybe less flavourful too. Better construction.

I'll probably be smoking through this box relatively quickly. I'll update in a review thread next time.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, joeypots said:

MC#2 From our hosts. I’m a sucker for Monte Cristos and #2s can be fantastic. These look and smell great.

Shrewd is a better word. its been hard not going deeper on MC#2s since they are frequent stock on 24:24. They have been outstanding lately as well 

• Like 3

On 6/14/2022 at 12:10 PM, oneizzzz said:

Romeo y Julieta Línea de Oro Dianas - GRM FEB 21

Juan Lopez Selección Especial - MTS OCT 21.  Sorry, @Heels82 had to see for myself how terrible they are :hungry:

@oneizzzz, now you let me know if they don’t meet your satisfaction - 😉

• Like 1

On 6/16/2022 at 7:51 AM, JohnS said:

I picked up a 10-count of singles of SMA Oct 2018 Montecristo Petit Edmundos prior to the announced price changes from Habanos S.A coming through...

@JohnS, love that range of color variation lining up singles like that. Something you don’t see in a correctly sorted box.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, cgoodrich said:

@JohnS, love that range of color variation lining up singles like that. Something you don’t see in a correctly sorted box.

Yes, I didn't mind that either. Obviously, they've been most likely picked from different boxes so I look forward to seeing how they smoke both similarly and differently based on wrapper shade.

• Like 1

@jakebarnes Sorry man I’ll let you know how they taste let you know how good they are 😜. Just playing, but I hope you get a box soon I won’t bid on the next one. 

• Like 1

@RichG Good to hear I’m looking forward to it. Haven’t heard much on how they are smoking so I was a little curious. This info just make me want to light one up now. 

11 hours ago, Heels82 said:

Couple of pickups this week.  Pretty stoked about the Punch DC box code and the beautiful No.2s from our gracious hosts.  

Monte No.2 (HQ) - RAT DIC '21

Punch DC - OER NOV '19

Both boxes look flawless! Beautiful haul there @Heels82!

• Thanks 1