Your latest CC Purchase?

Picked these up in Havana last month (pictures not in same order). Pictures are horrible, the cigars actually are very nice.

H Upmann half corona

H Upmann royal robusto

Cohiba Behike 54

HDM grand epicure

Cohiba PE

Bolivar royal corona (2)

Juan Lopez selection no. 2

Those all look so good!

• Replies 19.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not exactly bought recently .... but just found today in my lockers : Trinidad Fundadores EL NOSU ( El Laguito OCT 1998 ) bought in 2006 in Switzerland. Placed inside my lowest locker and to

I haven't posted in here for quite some time and thought that it would be nice to share some vintage cigars that just came in. I like to collect and smoke as many different vitolas de salida as possib

I don’t normally post my purchases but, aside from the Nudies bundles I ordered, the Lanceros will probably be the last cigars I receive for a while. The other two are highlights from my last few orde

Bought these singles off a guy (who I believe is on FoH). There are some marcas here I've really been needing to try (LGC, RyJ, SCDLH, SLR). They came wonderfully packaged and just need to sit for a few days before I can break into them. Probably gonna start with an RASS or RyJ. I sincerely apologize for the blurry image, by the way.

Was going to send you a PM asking if everything got there OK. Looks like it did. Enjoy!

1998-2002 were some rough years for Habnos, please let us know how they smoke.

Actually '98 was a very good year for Habanos.

Late '99-'01 produced a lot of mediocre product (both tobacco and quality of construction) though still some gems could/can be found. It is a risk/reward proposition....I won't take the risk unless I've heard very good things and have some assurance of quality.

• Like 1

wowsers!! look at that kink on the right most one!

Outstanding, D. absolutely brill.

I love a kinky cigar! Usually the best in the cab party.gif

• Like 2

From My trip in spain crossing Iberiafc3252d5b92001f790e637168714c2af.jpg7749fafdb5a67aae3edb98d615ff1cf3.jpg

Skickas från min iPhone via Tapatalk

Is 4 dots above the Cohiba band normal for this Selecion box? Looking at Trevors site I didnt see that band exist before but I may be wrong. Nice score on the other boxes

• Like 2

Is 4 dots above the Cohiba band normal for this Selecion box? Looking at Trevors site I didnt see that band exist before but I may be wrong. Nice score on the other boxes

uh oh... mine doesn't have four rows, Ryan. Nice catch.

• Like 1

Then I have to go back, thanks for the observation

Oh no, i got a offer on one of those wild back, i pass Because of some concerns, on few things, including four dots on some. Sorry brother.

• Like 1

Sorry to hear, Stefan... According to our PM, that would've been messy!!

Hope everything works out fine for you, though. Keep me informed as I have a case open right now about some fakes in Spain

• Like 1

Good eye Ryan, at a glance all looked good but the tops of the pyramids

, to me, the shape.

Here are some from great source. 3 rows above. Box looks so right though ??

post-6619-0-30315000-1413665982_thumb.jp