Could we use a fat bastard competition this year?

Could we use a fat bastard competition this year?

Personally, I'm shredded.  :lookaround:

Still, if there are enough people who need to move some christmas Kilos...express your interest here. If we get enough ...I will put it together. 

Tell us your tale of woe :D

12 minutes ago, eldude said:

I am not 100% sure what this is, but I could use all the motivation I can get. 

https://www.friendsofhabanos.com/forum/topic/137445-winner-announced-2019-fat-bastid-competition/?tab=comments#comment-904715

Do we need a competition? Have you not seen any of the pictures I’ve posted of myself? Ya, we need one.

I can’t join in until April 1, that’s when vacation season ends.

18 hours ago, Habana Mike said:

I'm out this year. Last year's got me about where I should be and I've stuck there. 

Not a lot left to lose.

Proud of you bro....Jealous, but proud.

I'm in.  I've had my head in the trough since Halloween.  Usually I do the "Whole 30" routine this time of year to shed a few but I absolutely hate it.  Sampler pack is motivation I can get with.

The last year and a half I went from my heaviest in life of 138k (305lbs) to 104k (230lbs).  I have a pic with Hamlet from 2 years ago that reminds me how big I got.  ALL of my weight loss has been diet so if I entered a competition I would probably exercise and restrict calories like mad because I wanna win.  Once the competition is over I'll probably stop the exercise and gain a little back since my competitive drive will have ended lol.