WINNERS ANNOUNCED!! Favourite cut of beef? Weekend comp

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A Kobe beef that I had in Japan. They even showed the birth certificate of the cow and it even had a name! The fat and flavours were sick and it melted instantly like butter in my mouth. The only seas

My favourite .....all of them . I will post this,  a mongrel cut hunk of beef on the bone. Barbecued with salt and pepper cooked farely rare that is it. A half decent bottle of red . No sides that is

Love a good steak frites with a 'bavette' cut.      I get that expensive cuts have a luxurious mouthfeel etc, but i find that fiberous cheaper cuts, have a deeper, beefier flavour.  With either a

Favorite to me, after thinking a bit, is a rib eye. I of course love the waygu and such but only from time to time as they are generally very cost prohibitive. Having said that a really great rib eye is available almost always, and always delivers. The lady's choice is a filet, just the right amount for her. Paired these with a bolivar belicoso Finos, for the weekend review, why not? Both are my favorites why not do both? But wait a third favorite popped into the mix, the drink choice was a Redbreast 15. Cheers 20200117_094316.thumb.jpg.1129257b857311e52400a360c06de43a.jpg20200117_173008.thumb.jpg.86cea12a4a8a923a1f64bcedfcbf62aa.jpg

• Like 2

Well, drawing this comp has settled what I'm having for lunch! ;)

Well done to all who participated! :clap:

The winner of the sampler for most likes was @xelzh

The other four samplers go to @westg @targa88 @99call and @slowsmoke

Congrats!! :party:

Please PM your details (name, address, and email) to me @MoeFOH and we'll arrange dispatch of your prize. 

Thanks again to all who participated! :thumbsup:

• Like 2

• MoeFOH unpinned this topic
40 minutes ago, MoeFOH said:

Well, drawing this comp has settled what I'm having for lunch! ;)

Well done to all who participated! :clap:

The winner of the sampler for most likes was @xelzh

The other four samplers go to @westg @targa88 @99call and @slowsmoke

Congrats!! :party:

Please PM your details (name, address, and email) to me @MoeFOH and we'll arrange dispatch of your prize. 

Thanks again to all who participated! :thumbsup:

Wow. Awesome , Congrats to the winner and thanks so much MoeFOH and Rob for doing this fun stuff again . Best forum in the world . :clap:

• Like 1