Video Review - Cohiba Siglo V - LMB JUL 18

MoeFOH

Thumbs up on the review ?. But I’m very concerned for the safety of Mighty Quinn, as it appears to be precariously perched above the jungle of certain death. 

9 hours ago, juri said:

ive had a few CoRo fall apart at the end also where the wrapper just totally comes off ..... nothing like habanos QC ?

juri, the vid did not show just how bad it was. came out of nowhere. was fine and then suddenly it all went to crap. 

• Sad 1

@El Presidente So, I believe bigger rg allows you to add more leaf which gives you bigger profile, maybe not complexity. The big difference is (in my dumb opinion) is that it has more resilience to fast smokers and stays cooler. Whereas a 42 rg is more prone to getting hot and giving you that minty bitter flavor and burning your tongue. Once i hit the hot mint, i know i didn't treat my cigar right. I generally agree with the preference to 42 though.

I think people have a vitola bias, and that bias is fomented by the way you smoke and how that vitola treats you based on speed or puff intensity. fohrensics opportunity i suppose.