pulling up web page....

Capt. Corona

About a month or so ago I started not being able to view the web page on one of computers.

The computer (windows 10) in the house works OK but I started getting this "cloudfare" check thing sometimes before it goes to FOH webpage...but not all the time when I open FOH.

My computer in the shop (XP) is used for mainly for running cnc machines but is contacted to the internet and I used to be able see the FOH web page on it no problems (24:24 ;) )

I have not changed anything on my end but all of a sudden when I try to open FOH it says something about it not being supported and it can't open it.

I have no problems opening any other pages of different sites I have bookmarked, it's just the FOH one.

I generally use Chrome as my default and tried several different browsers to no avail....same results.

Any help would be appreciated as it would be nice to scan 24:24 again will I'm still running machines!

Thanks for any help 

On 1/25/2020 at 1:43 AM, Capt. Corona said:

About a month or so ago I started not being able to view the web page on one of computers.

The computer (windows 10) in the house works OK but I started getting this "cloudfare" check thing sometimes before it goes to FOH webpage...but not all the time when I open FOH.

My computer in the shop (XP) is used for mainly for running cnc machines but is contacted to the internet and I used to be able see the FOH web page on it no problems (24:24 ;) )

I have not changed anything on my end but all of a sudden when I try to open FOH it says something about it not being supported and it can't open it.

I have no problems opening any other pages of different sites I have bookmarked, it's just the FOH one.

I generally use Chrome as my default and tried several different browsers to no avail....same results.

Any help would be appreciated as it would be nice to scan 24:24 again will I'm still running machines!

Thanks for any help 

Hey Capt. 

I have sent you a PM