Filter media for Avallo humidor

talumn

I have been having my Avallo a little while now and was wondering how often you replace the filter media in the jars that hold the water? Also where would you purchase more if you wanted to replace it? 
picture for attention
Thanks

E3047E08-3765-41A0-83E9-E3E0EDDBEDF8.jpeg

• 4 weeks later...

Matt, from Avallo will sell you some if you want exactly what he put in there.  Although I hear he's swamped these days.  Eric's reply is correct though. As far as I could tell Matt just cuts them down from a larger sheet, which is what I started doing myself since it's just faster to order from Amazon. 

• Like 1

Mind if I jump in and ask how that Avallo has been working for you?

My apartment can get up to 80’s F in the summer, I’m looking for something to counteract that and I’ve been considering these guys as an option 

Thanks

• Like 1

On 3/1/2020 at 6:52 PM, Benson said:

Mind if I jump in and ask how that Avallo has been working for you?

My apartment can get up to 80’s F in the summer, I’m looking for something to counteract that and I’ve been considering these guys as an option 

Thanks

My cooled 2000 is doing good and I like it. I live in south Louisiana and its pretty humid around here so during the summer I rarely add water but during the winter times I do have to add some water with the addition to heartfelt beads I have managed to keep the humidity where i want it. I would recommend Avallo just expect a significant wait time. I waited about 4 months after ordering and from what i hear it has got up.

I have been having my Avallo a little while now and was wondering how often you replace the filter media in the jars that hold the water? Also where would you purchase more if you wanted to replace it? 
picture for attention
Thanks
E3047E08-3765-41A0-83E9-E3E0EDDBEDF8.thumb.jpeg.b35f8eeef4461c6ccf51cfffd223093b.jpeg

How’s your unit running mine broke down stoped cooling after a month matt sent me few parts and now its running again i got same unit you have

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12 hours ago, Hani said:

How’s your unit running mine broke down stoped cooling after a month matt sent me few parts and now its running again i got same unit you have

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mine is still doing good. Im sorry to hear that yours broke. I would be pretty upset if mine quit working this soon