Latest Box code for Montecristo Especial?

When I was in Havana this past November I saw plenty of boxes in just about every LCDH.  Sorry, I didn't pay attention to the box codes.

On a side note, I did purchase a single and smoked it at the Nacional. I thought it was an excellent cigar and would've bought a box, but time contraints did not allow me to. 

On 2/5/2020 at 3:46 PM, jackupster said:

These are on my list to get...high up on the list. Hopefully they make an appearance soon?

x2...I'd like to pick up a few boxes!

On 2/5/2020 at 8:51 PM, mtapia3 said:

When I was in Havana this past November I saw plenty of boxes in just about every LCDH.  Sorry, I didn't pay attention to the box codes.

On a side note, I did purchase a single and smoked it at the Nacional. I thought it was an excellent cigar and would've bought a box, but time contraints did not allow me to. 

MOL July 18 when I was at the Nacional this past November. 

On 2/6/2020 at 6:21 AM, mtapia3 said:

Wow really? That doesn't seem to happen very often. It's like seeing Sir Winnie boxes in every LCDH. I bought 2 boxes when I went last, and I went to all of the LCDHs in Havana and those were the only two I could find. 

On 2/6/2020 at 12:51 PM, mtapia3 said:

Still the same as of last week.

1 hour ago, Derboesekoenig said:

Wow really? That doesn't seem to happen very often. It's like seeing Sir Winnie boxes in every LCDH. I bought 2 boxes when I went last, and I went to all of the LCDHs in Havana and those were the only two I could find. 

I didn’t find any boxes of Winnies across roughly 10 shops last week, though the new H Upmann factory store had a box of singles. Melia Habana surprisingly had the best singles selection but not many rarities in full boxes—it was the only place I saw CoLas in any format. 

On 2/7/2020 at 9:52 PM, Derboesekoenig said:

I saw quite a few in November as well.

This is par for the course in Havana though. They release X boxes of X cigar for domestic release, they hit all the LCDHs at roughly the same time, and if they're sought after cigars, they're gone as fast as they arrived. That's if they even hit the shelves. If the release quantity is small enough, the high end stuff is sold before they can take it out of the mastercase. SWs, La Trovas, many of the Cohibas, etc., any of the stuff that's in high demand. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...