WINNERS ANNOUNCED!! FINAL WEIGH-IN DUE NOW! - 2020 FAT BASTID COMPETITION!! (Official Weigh-In Thread)

MoeFOH

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dont be ridiculous, back crack and sack. The full works ?

Before and after. 126.6kg to 110.3kg or 279.2lb to 243.2lb Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Initial   Final  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Final weigh-in. I have gone from 116.8kg to 107.7kg. A 9.1kg loss. It was a long two months, but I have lost more than anything else I tried in the last few years (have been doing the 18/6 fasting diet) without feeling like extremely restricted.

39e588e44bee541f9c0824af508c32f5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 3

Final weight in 

BC505D36-2DEC-431F-9B30-49BE22714E01.thumb.jpeg.d3143fa856409d73a26a12a09718c603.jpeg

original weight in 

0B6C5D7D-9DC2-49A1-8488-4518F71E1E00.thumb.jpeg.61985df28aebcd6223e02f85c2536619.jpeg

So from 112.2 to 98.1 kg. Or us Americans 247.36 to 216.27 lbs. thanks to FOH I lost 14.1 KG or 31.09 lbs. ! No matter the outcome it was well Worth my health. Thanks ?? 

• Like 3

Final weight 59.9kg

Started at 62.6. My belly has lost 4cm, I was making good gains on my overall fitness until they closed the pool and the gym. I got up to benching 55kgs, from starting at barely being able to do 30. 
Good work everyone!

0EB12AAB-5E96-4776-85DE-6AFCEFA63594.jpeg

• Like 3

Any stragglers, last chance to post up your final weigh-in! (possibly with penalties for your tardiness - if you're in the hunt for the win :looking:)

Regardless, it's great to complete the comp. So get 'em in! :thumbsup:

We'll close this off later today. Great stuff from all who entered - well done! :clap:

2 minutes ago, MoeFOH said:

Any stragglers, last chance to post up your final weigh-in! (possibly with penalties for your tardiness - if you're in the hunt for the win :looking:)

Regardless, it's great to complete the comp. So get 'em in! :thumbsup:

We'll close this off later today. Great stuff from all who entered - well done! :clap:

Aw shucks. I thought final submissions were due by the 18th and figured I had it in the bag, but I guess not.

A very tough year to do the Fat Bastid Comp - well done to all who stuck at it! :clap:

The overall winner was @reece43402 !! - even with a late weigh-in penalty of 4kgs, still had over a 15% loss percentage! You win the main box prize.

And our runner-up was @sho671 !! - a very close second with just over 14% lost. A special El Pres Sampler is your prize. 

Congrats! :party:

Please PM your details (name, email, and address) to me @MoeFOH and we'll arrange dispatch of your prize. 

Again, well done to all participants! :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Didn't expect anything for second place, but psyched to hear that I get a sampler. I'd like to say I'll try again next time, but I'd rather not be quarantined due to a global pandemic and lose all the gym gainz again. Congrats to everyone who lost weight.

9 hours ago, MoeFOH said:

A very tough year to do the Fat Bastid Comp - well done to all who stuck at it! :clap:

The overall winner was @reece43402 !! - even with a late weigh-in penalty of 4kgs, still had over a 15% loss percentage! You win the main box prize.

And our runner-up was @sho671 !! - a very close second with just over 14% lost. A special El Pres Sampler is your prize. 

Congrats! :party:

Please PM your details (name, email, and address) to me @MoeFOH and we'll arrange dispatch of your prize. 

Again, well done to all participants! :thumbsup:

I can’t believe I won! It was great to see everyone put in a solid effort to lose that extra weight!

I’ll share some of the wealth by bringing some sticks into the fire house for the guys to try. 

Great work everyone!!!