MoeFOH

WINNERS ANNOUNCED!! FINAL WEIGH-IN DUE NOW! - 2020 FAT BASTID COMPETITION!! (Official Weigh-In Thread)

A very tough year to do the Fat Bastid Comp - well done to all who stuck at it! :clap:

The overall winner was @reece43402 !! - even with a late weigh-in penalty of 4kgs, still had over a 15% loss percentage! You win the main box prize.

And our runner-up was @sho671 !! - a very close second with just over 14% lost. A special El Pres Sampler is your prize. 

Congrats! :party:

Please PM your details (name, email, and address) to me @MoeFOH and we'll arrange dispatch of your prize. 

Again, well done to all participants! :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Didn't expect anything for second place, but psyched to hear that I get a sampler. I'd like to say I'll try again next time, but I'd rather not be quarantined due to a global pandemic and lose all the gym gainz again. Congrats to everyone who lost weight.

9 hours ago, MoeFOH said:

A very tough year to do the Fat Bastid Comp - well done to all who stuck at it! :clap:

The overall winner was @reece43402 !! - even with a late weigh-in penalty of 4kgs, still had over a 15% loss percentage! You win the main box prize.

And our runner-up was @sho671 !! - a very close second with just over 14% lost. A special El Pres Sampler is your prize. 

Congrats! :party:

Please PM your details (name, email, and address) to me @MoeFOH and we'll arrange dispatch of your prize. 

Again, well done to all participants! :thumbsup:

I can’t believe I won! It was great to see everyone put in a solid effort to lose that extra weight!

I’ll share some of the wealth by bringing some sticks into the fire house for the guys to try. 

Great work everyone!!!