Right now.....that box of cigars that you can't stop taking from.......

I came across a box of VR Famoso from 2018, seven days ago. Well 6 days ago as it was a Friday.

I have now smoked 4 more from that box. Decadently good. Everytime I walk in.....I can't think about smoking  any other cigar. 

What was the last box of cigars that had you captivated completely?

Vegas Robaina Damoso PSP.jpg

• Like 3

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This box of Esmiraldas.  Young.  Right off the truck.  Yet, irresistible.   I have smoked 4 so far, and plan on another one soon, and I dont care who knows it.  ?  

D4 SMO MAR 12. Stunning HQ box. Now if these are HQ the PSP must have been out of this world. These are a sensational smoke at this point....as with any good box at this stage , they won't last long .

What is left of these 2016 D4s... I had to physically stop myself from smoking them for a while because This box is simply one of the best boxes I have ever bought, every one of them has been flawless

1 hour ago, El Presidente said:

I came across a box of VR Famoso from 2018, seven days ago. Well 6 days ago as it was a Friday.

I have now smoked 4 more from that box. Decadently good. Everytime I walk in.....I can't think about smoking  any other cigar. 

What was the last box of cigars that had you captivated completely?

Vegas Robaina Damoso PSP.jpg

I'm with you on those Famosos. I can't get enough of them. I currently have 3 unopened boxes and I feel like I should get some more.

Right there with you on the Famosos. Thinking about smoking one from start to finish always brings a smile to my face. Something about them...medium plus in every flavor category. Lots of rich tobacco flavor and a perfect pruney tang. Consistently good construction. Perfect size. 

Can't believe I went so many years without having them in my regular rotation. 

An MUR 13 box of Boli Tubos 1.
This.
ULA MAR 15 in my case. On about two or three a week at the moment but fortunately I have another box of the same code. Love 'em.

Sent from 47171 Lempo 

• Like 2

Sir Winston from late 2018.  They were all gems.  I tried to hold out the last couple for longer storage but they kept calling to me, I had no chance.

BLP JUL 08 ERDM CS.  They're turning the corner with legs left for another 12 years easy, but I'm already into the bottom row.  Must... get... more...

• Like 2

QdO 50s from 2018. Can't even remember the code. I've smoked the top row already. I tend to pause at that point and think "stop it, you've smoked over half the box already!". 

• Haha 1

The Connie 1s I bought on clearance late last year (BRE MAR 19).  Unappealing wrappers, but tasty as hell and otherwise well-constructed.  Almost gone and I've only had one or two slight duds (still nubbed though).  So consistent, I reach for them . . . consistently.       

• Like 1

A few.  PSP2  ETD MAR 16 -  Fortunately I have two boxes. 

Monte 1s     BUM ABR 15 I have a few boxes of 1s but not any more of this code/year.

Upmann 2s  MEG OCT 15.  

All smoking so well now......

9 hours ago, rcarlson said:

The Connie 1s I bought on clearance late last year (BRE MAR 19).  Unappealing wrappers, but tasty as hell and otherwise well-constructed.  Almost gone and I've only had one or two slight duds (still nubbed though).  So consistent, I reach for them . . . consistently.       

Good to hear. I have some BRE MAR 19s en route after a hiatus. Late 18s haven't been cutting it for me. Hoping it was just a short lull. Famosos have been tiding me over in the meantime.

3 minutes ago, NSXCIGAR said:

Good to hear. I have some BRE MAR 19s en route after a hiatus. Late 18s haven't been cutting it for me. Hoping it was just a short lull. Famosos have been tiding me over in the meantime.

And I've been wanting to lay my hands on some Famosos.  They're getting tremendous reviews.  

You know there was a time when boxes of my Famosos just sat and sat on shelves, quietly aging and could be reliably picked up with 2 to 3 years already on them.  While it's sad those days are pretty much gone, I suppose their "newfound" popularity helps ensure they might stick around a while. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, chris12381 said:

You know there was a time when boxes of my Famosos just sat and sat on shelves, quietly aging and could be reliably picked up with 2 to 3 years already on them.  While it's sad those days are pretty much gone, I suppose their "newfound" popularity helps ensure they might stick around a while. 

Do you like them?