Right now.....that box of cigars that you can't stop taking from.......

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This box of Esmiraldas.  Young.  Right off the truck.  Yet, irresistible.   I have smoked 4 so far, and plan on another one soon, and I dont care who knows it.  ?  

D4 SMO MAR 12. Stunning HQ box. Now if these are HQ the PSP must have been out of this world. These are a sensational smoke at this point....as with any good box at this stage , they won't last long .

What is left of these 2016 D4s... I had to physically stop myself from smoking them for a while because This box is simply one of the best boxes I have ever bought, every one of them has been flawless

1 hour ago, chris12381 said:

You know there was a time when boxes of my Famosos just sat and sat on shelves, quietly aging and could be reliably picked up with 2 to 3 years already on them.  While it's sad those days are pretty much gone, I suppose their "newfound" popularity helps ensure they might stick around a while. 

Hoping so, and I had heard rumblings of a potential cut but I'm sure sales have picked up here and I don't really see much stock sitting around past late 18 at vendors. I'm not sure these are really that poor of a seller. Also, HSA really seems to stand behind their Hermosos No. 4s. I don't think they've ever cut one and have actually introduced a few in the last few years. I'd bet the Famosos are safe for the foreseeable future.

12 minutes ago, NSXCIGAR said:

Hoping so, and I had heard rumblings of a potential cut but I'm sure sales have picked up here and I don't really see much stock sitting around past late 18 at vendors. I'm not sure these are really that poor of a seller. Also, HSA really seems to stand behind their Hermosos No. 4s. I don't think they've ever cut one and have actually introduced a few in the last few years. I'd bet the Famosos are safe for the foreseeable future.

??

10 hours ago, HDGSN said:

PLMC LGR OCT 17

10 hours ago, Chucko8 said:

PLMC LGR Jul 17, very hard to keep my grubby mitts off them!

2 hours ago, Deeg said:

You and me both, Brother.

I'm with you all! Por Larranaga Montecarlos LGR Oct 17

• Like 4

On 2/13/2020 at 6:52 PM, chris12381 said:

??

Happy to report the first few BRE MAR 19 Connie 1s are back to old form. Boy, I missed these over the last few months! Can't beat that rich shortbread.

Looks like Q3 and Q4 18 was just a little rough patch. 

• Thanks 1

On 2/12/2020 at 9:17 PM, El Presidente said:

I came across a box of VR Famoso from 2018, seven days ago. Well 6 days ago as it was a Friday.

I have now smoked 4 more from that box. Decadently good. Everytime I walk in.....I can't think about smoking  any other cigar. 

What was the last box of cigars that had you captivated completely?

Vegas Robaina Damoso PSP.jpg

Nov 2016 Monsdales.

On 2/16/2020 at 11:00 PM, NSXCIGAR said:

Happy to report the first few BRE MAR 19 Connie 1s are back to old form. Boy, I missed these over the last few months! Can't beat that rich shortbread.

Looks like Q3 and Q4 18 was just a little rough patch. 

Maye that was the end of that junky 16 leaf

17 hours ago, CanuckSARTech said:

Nov 2016 Monsdales.

How’d they make it three plus years? My only regret some a recent trip to the island was only have enough CUC left for a fiver when we hit Club Havana. I’ll remedy that next time.