Raching humidor

Lunettesman

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I bought the large cigar fridge MON3800A from Raching’s precision line in May 2019. Top of the range and about USD 2,200. Connects to WiFi and controllable from your WeChat account, including a graph

So guys. I ended up winning the auction and got the C230A new for a very good price. I'll make a deeper review after a few months of using it. A few observations from the get go: - well packed an

Fan of the Raching so far but only 1` week in. Holds approx 64 boxes here. The temp and humidity are consistent. The display is about *+2 on humidity but temp is spot on. It took 8 days to ship to me

Yes I’ve got one and it’s awesome. I live in Hong Kong and they are made about 30km away in Shenzhen. I don’t know anything about the company but I stumbled across them online and went for it. I got the new big one. You can control it using WeChat on your phone, as long as you can read a bit of Chinese!

The temperature and humidity are extremely constant - I’ve tracked it separately using the Boveda digital sensor thing. Had mine for about 6 months and it’s worked flawlessly. Mine’s pretty rammed now with smokes, thanks to FOH!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, HuffnPuffff said:

Yes I’ve got one and it’s awesome. I live in Hong Kong and they are made about 30km away in Shenzhen. I don’t know anything about the company but I stumbled across them online and went for it. I got the new big one. You can control it using WeChat on your phone, as long as you can read a bit of Chinese!

The temperature and humidity are extremely constant - I’ve tracked it separately using the Boveda digital sensor thing. Had mine for about 6 months and it’s worked flawlessly. Mine’s pretty rammed now with smokes, thanks to FOH!

Thank you. I ve read a lot on their website but was looking for an user review. As stated in one of my previous post I failed in converting a wine cooler into a functional wineadore. So I'm looking for an "all in one" solution. My philosophy is if you spend thousands on sticks you might as well buy something good to store them. I d be very interested to see some pictures too

I spent some time with them at the dortmund fair. 

Their product line should be perfect for the cigar lover. Their marketing however is very China in the 90's. 

I am looking forward to HuffnPufff's real life user experience. :thumbsup:

I just entered Raching Humidor website after I saw this thread. Their cabinets seem promising to me since they use compressor to their cigar cabinets (sensors for their Precision Electronic Cigar Cabinet) ?!

Link: http://www.rachingglobal.com/

Their product line should be perfect for the cigar lover. Their marketing however is very China in the 90's. 

No joke on the 90s China marketing! Hahaha

18 hours ago, El Presidente said:

I'm getting it. The C330A one.  I'll let the community know about my opinion once tested. 

9 hours ago, LonesomeHabanoAficionado said:

I just entered Raching Humidor website after I saw this thread. Their cabinets seem promising to me since they use compressor to their cigar cabinets (sensors for their Precision Electronic Cigar Cabinet) ?!

Link: http://www.rachingglobal.com/

I didn't know if I could post the link on the forum. Good you did it. Cannot wait to get mine. 

• Like 2

I didn't know if I could post the link on the forum. Good you did it. Cannot wait to get mine. 
No problem! Can't wait to hear our members' experience with this cigar cabinet!

나의 SM-N950N 의 Tapatalk에서 보냄

I live in China and have been looking into getting a cigar fridge for awhile. From what I've researched Raching seems to be on the pricier end, but I noticed it's the only brand that lines the inside with cedar (if that's your preference) and they also claim to use american made compressors hence the higher price. Assuringly, most cigar shops I've seen either use Raching (if they don't have a walk in) or have recommended it to me. Let us know how it goes and what you think of the cedar lining!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Monarch said:

I live in China and have been looking into getting a cigar fridge for awhile. From what I've researched Raching seems to be on the pricier end, but I noticed it's the only brand that lines the inside with cedar (if that's your preference) and they also claim to use american made compressors hence the higher price. Assuringly, most cigar shops I've seen either use Raching (if they don't have a walk in) or have recommended it to me. Let us know how it goes and what you think of the cedar lining!

Great informations. You mentioned exactly the 2 points I love with them. The cedar inside and the compressor from the US. Living in Switzerland I must say that for me it's not on the pricey side of the world. Although we are a cigar country the offer we have in cabinet humidor is limited and they are super pricey in general. The offer for the raching is a lucky one timer as I m looking for affordable cabinet fir years. 

2 hours ago, Lunettesman said:

Great informations. You mentioned exactly the 2 points I love with them. The cedar inside and the compressor from the US. Living in Switzerland I must say that for me it's not on the pricey side of the world. Although we are a cigar country the offer we have in cabinet humidor is limited and they are super pricey in general. The offer for the raching is a lucky one timer as I m looking for affordable cabinet fir years. 

As I also live in Switzerland I am waiting your Feedbacks on this Cabinet as i also search often for a good solution outside our pricey country. ☺️

Don't hesitate to PM me fellow swiss BOTL 

Enjoy your day 

So guys. I ended up winning the auction and got the C230A new for a very good price. I'll make a deeper review after a few months of using it. A few observations from the get go:
- well packed and we'll protected. 
- heavy and robust. 
- finitions look amazing. 
- smell is heaven. 
- easy to install. 

Feel free to ask me question if needed in the meantime. 
That's how the beast look like.

IMG_20200219_201009.thumb.jpg.9fdf3ca26630ee589524b0e323be0d38.jpg
Nice Cigar Cabinet you have! Is it already seasoned? Also, is it in the same league of popular cigar cabinets like Avallo? I wonder whether the humidifier in this cabinet can be adjusted manually or not. I really like to get that cigar cabinet by using freight forwarding companies (there are Korean freight forwarding companies in China too like in US)!

1 hour ago, leapingknown said:

Nice! I emailed them..price sheet anywhere? Thanks! I'm in the States. Greg B.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I bought mine for 600$. But according to the guy (who was selling a few others) he made a supstential loss on my auction. I talked to Raching and they told me now their newer version have 4 fans instead of 2. 

I went on Alibaba to check and price were mentioned at 700$ + 350$ shipped to the states if i remember well. 

IMG_20200219_183554.jpg

• Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, LonesomeHabanoAficionado said:

Nice Cigar Cabinet you have! Is it already seasoned? Also, is it in the same league of popular cigar cabinets like Avallo? I wonder whether the humidifier in this cabinet can be adjusted manually or not. I really like to get that cigar cabinet by using freight forwarding companies (there are Korean freight forwarding companies in China too like in US)!

There is nothing mentioned with seasoning. So I will set the humidity to my desired preference,wait a couple of days and add little by little boxes. 

I cannot tell you if they are in the same league as others. I haven't seen many full automated cabinet in my life. But so far, it feels like a great product the way it's build. Nothing seems cheap from the packaging to the indoor wood. 

Not sure I can your question about manually setting the humidity, but on this model humidity can be set from 65-75% and the temperature from 15-25. 

What I like about it that on top there's a hidden condensation rack that is linked with a tube to the humidifier, like a close system. The condensate water does back in the humidifier. It has also a charcoal filter and a key lock. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, LonesomeHabanoAficionado said:

Just remembered that in the user's manual it's sas: switch it on, wait 5 hours to put your cigars in. When I got it, i waited 2h before switching it on and put a calibrated hygrometer inside and the humidity showed 58% after 2 hours. So I guess it was slightly seasoned. This morning when I woke up it was at 67% like preset with the temperature at my desired 17c.

• Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, Lunettesman said:

There is nothing mentioned with seasoning. So I will set the humidity to my desired preference,wait a couple of days and add little by little boxes.

I cannot tell you if they are in the same league as others. I haven't seen many full automated cabinet in my life. But so far, it feels like a great product the way it's build. Nothing seems cheap from the packaging to the indoor wood.

Not sure I can your question about manually setting the humidity, but on this model humidity can be set from 65-75% and the temperature from 15-25.

What I like about it that on top there's a hidden condensation rack that is linked with a tube to the humidifier, like a close system. The condensate water does back in the humidifier. It has also a charcoal filter and a key lock.

Just remembered that in the user's manual it's sas: switch it on, wait 5 hours to put your cigars in. When I got it, i waited 2h before switching it on and put a calibrated hygrometer inside and the humidity showed 58% after 2 hours. So I guess it was slightly seasoned. This morning when I woke up it was at 67% like preset with the temperature at my desired 17c.

Thanks mate! Not every electronic cigar cabinet has condensation rack (you have to manually add drain hole with these cigar cabinets like wineador) like this cigar cabinet. So, its condensation rack makes it even more impressive in terms of mold prevention (mold problem is extremely problematic with electronic humidors especially on summer). Based on description, it is similar with Avallo since you only have to turn on humidifier and wait for several hours until humidity becomes stable with Avallo cigar cabinets (as well as electronic humidor guru: PigFish) ?.

I found this electronic cigar cabinet promising, hence, I'd like to hear comparisons from our members that have well known cigar cabinets like Avallo ?! By the way, Raching has Precision electronic cigar cabinet too. Which one do you prefer, Precision electronic cigar cabinet or Climate controlled cigar cabinet? I think adding SensorPush Sensors to Climate controlled cigar cabinet will do the same thing as Precision electronic cigar cabinet.