Raching humidor

Lunettesman

Just had a word with guys from Raching on FB Messenger. The prices of C330A cabinet including shipping fee & duties are $1665.00 for Spanish Cedar lined, $1497.00 for Canada Cedar lined. I'm surprised that they are not only helped me to figure out the total price of the cabinet but also introduced me a custom broker to prevent nasty issues ?. I really like their way to response to customers and can't wait to buy their cigar cabinet soon!

BTW, their cabinet has different looks depend on which material will be used for lining their cabinet.

Raching #3

Raching #1

Raching #2

Shipping 1 unit C330A 0.96m³ 116KG to the below address, goods declare value is USD300. DDP (Delivered Duty Paid) shipping cost is USD575.00 

Unit Price of C330A (Spanish cedar wood for all shelves and lining): US$1090.00/unit, EXW
Then, total amount is USD1665.00

Unit Price of C330A (Canada cedar wood for shelves and Spanish cedar for lining): US$922.00/unit, EXW
Then, total amount is USD1497.00

Shipping address: 
South Korea
Pls note, the tax/duty is calculated at low-invoice goods value USD300.00, if you do not want to declare at low value, pls do inform us, we will re-calculate the shipping cost

Shipping time: around 5 days to reach INCHON port after the vessel sailing. Then the customs clearance and inland delivery will be arranged.  

Shipping cost details:
Shenzhen to INCHON
Customs warehouse entry fee: RMB180/BL
Ocean freight O/F:USD20/RT
DOC:RMB300/BL
CUS:RMB320/BL
CFS:RMB40/RT
THC:KRW7500/CBM
W/F:KRW335/CBM
CCL:KRW2000/CBM
DOC:KRW50000/BL
HANDLING:USD30/BL
WHSE IN/OUT:KRW45000
D/O:USD50
TRUCKING:USD120
CUSTOMS CLEARANCE FEE:USD40
Duty:CIF VALUE*3.2%
VAT:(CIF VALUE+DUTY)*10%

• Thanks 1

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I bought the large cigar fridge MON3800A from Raching’s precision line in May 2019. Top of the range and about USD 2,200. Connects to WiFi and controllable from your WeChat account, including a graph

So guys. I ended up winning the auction and got the C230A new for a very good price. I'll make a deeper review after a few months of using it. A few observations from the get go: - well packed an

Fan of the Raching so far but only 1` week in. Holds approx 64 boxes here. The temp and humidity are consistent. The display is about *+2 on humidity but temp is spot on. It took 8 days to ship to me

3 hours ago, Connoisseur Kim said:

Just had a word with guys from Raching on FB Messenger. The prices of C330A cabinet including shipping fee & duties are $1665.00 for Spanish Cedar lined, $1497.00 for Canada Cedar lined. I'm surprised that they are not only helped me to figure out the total price of the cabinet but also introduced me a custom broker to prevent nasty issues ?. I really like their way to response to customers and can't wait to buy their cigar cabinet soon!

BTW, their cabinet has different looks depend on which material will be used for lining their cabinet.

Raching #3

Hopefully you passed on the Canada Cedar? Most likely aromatic cedar  which wouldn't be good for cigars.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, rckymtn22 said:

Hopefully you passed on the Canada Cedar? Most likely aromatic cedar  which wouldn't be good for cigars.

I already informed them that I'll get Spanish Cedar lined C330A when I have enough budget, so I won't grab Canadian Cedar one for sure. I agree that Canadian Cedar is one of aromatic cedar, which is bad for CCs.

4 hours ago, Connoisseur Kim said:

Raching #3

I’ve found them to be super helpful as well, Very professional. Mine is on its way ?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Cigarsmoker81 said:

I’ve found them to be super helpful as well, Very professional. Mine is on its way ?

Much agreed! I didn't expect that they use DDP shipping like Amazon ?. Please let us know your experience with Raching cabinet @Cigarsmoker81 ?

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/29/2020 at 1:31 PM, Cigarsmoker81 said:

Just arrived this morning! Easy to set up and already reached humidity of 69%

it has a strong wood smell though, not sure if I should let it air or it’s fine ? ? 

will update you guys once I stock it, but so far so good 

E80A741E-E744-4FA8-B720-CCA5D80C52BA.jpeg

Lovely. The smell disappeared pretty quickly. I mean the strong smell of new goods

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/21/2020 at 12:19 AM, Connoisseur Kim said:

Thanks mate! Not every electronic cigar cabinet has condensation rack (you have to manually add drain hole with these cigar cabinets like wineador) like this cigar cabinet. So, its condensation rack makes it even more impressive in terms of mold prevention (mold problem is extremely problematic with electronic humidors especially on summer). Based on description, it is similar with Avallo since you only have to turn on humidifier and wait for several hours until humidity becomes stable with Avallo cigar cabinets (as well as electronic humidor guru: PigFish) ?.

I found this electronic cigar cabinet promising, hence, I'd like to hear comparisons from our members that have well known cigar cabinets like Avallo ?! By the way, Raching has Precision electronic cigar cabinet too. Which one do you prefer, Precision electronic cigar cabinet or Climate controlled cigar cabinet? I think adding SensorPush Sensors to Climate controlled cigar cabinet will do the same thing as Precision electronic cigar cabinet.

sorry to be dense, but what is the difference between the 3 models of Racing Cigar Cabinets, I couldn't tell from the site?  Thanks

On 12/29/2020 at 11:31 PM, Cigarsmoker81 said:

it has a strong wood smell though, not sure if I should let it air or it’s fine ? ? 

Looks awesome, which model and configuration is this.  I'm going to get a cabinet soon and am looking at Raching, Redford Elite, and CigarCava.  Why did you select this over the Precision Electronic, I don't really understand the diff between the two, one seems to offer Wifi, but other than that is the humidification and temp control systems the same?

Enjoy!!!!

1 hour ago, SevyG said:

sorry to be dense, but what is the difference between the 3 models of Racing Cigar Cabinets, I couldn't tell from the site?  Thanks

MONXXXX Cigar Cabinets: Has digital sensors for temperature & humidity; drawers for singles & boxes; rapid acclimatization drawer on bottom of cabinet

CXXX Cigar Cabinets: Same as MONXXXX ones, but don't have sensors; singles drawer; acclimatization drawer.

These models have identical specs with some differences (both have either Spanish Cedar or Canadian Cedar drawers options). Hope that it solves your doubt buddy.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, SevyG said:

Looks awesome, which model and configuration is this.  I'm going to get a cabinet soon and am looking at Raching, Redford Elite, and CigarCava.  Why did you select this over the Precision Electronic, I don't really understand the diff between the two, one seems to offer Wifi, but other than that is the humidification and temp control systems the same?

Enjoy!!!!

Hey! 

I’ve  gone for mon3800a  

so far so good, I’ve only had it for couple of weeks and only loaded it last weekend, but it’s quite spacious and keeps humidity / temp constant and very quiet. 

im not too familiar with the brands you’ve mentioned but what attracted me to this model were two main things, first I wanted something that keeps humidity constant ( some electric humidors from what I hear as different level of humidity at the bottom and top shelves but not this one as it’s distribute humidity evenly) and that’s why I chose the precision humidity 2. Buying experience was just amazing and very simple. I bought it through Alibaba with Raching help and guidance. They delivered it to my door hassle free within 5 weeks of my order. From my limited experience I would highly recommend it and I’ll update you guys in three months!

I hope you find my feedback helpful and if you have any other qs I’m happy to answer 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Connoisseur Kim said:

MONXXXX Cigar Cabinets: Has digital sensors for temperature & humidity; drawers for singles & boxes; rapid acclimatization drawer on bottom of cabinet

CXXX Cigar Cabinets: Same as MONXXXX ones, but don't have sensors; singles drawer; acclimatization drawer.

These models have identical specs with some differences (both have either Spanish Cedar or Canadian Cedar drawers options). Hope that it solves your doubt buddy.

What is an acclimation drawer, to get them ready to smoke?

And are the sensors just for emitting the humidity / temp. etc because both have the ability to control your humidity/temp, correct?  Is it just that the sensors are digital as opposed to analog?

Thanks for your patience and answers.  You are very helpful. 

2 hours ago, Cigarsmoker81 said:

Hey! 

so far so good, I’ve only had it for couple of weeks and only loaded it last weekend, but it’s quite spacious and keeps humidity / temp constant and very quiet. 

im not too familiar with the brands you’ve mentioned but what attracted me to this model were two main things, first I wanted something that keeps humidity constant ( some electric humidors from what I hear as different level of humidity at the bottom and top shelves but not this one as it’s distribute humidity evenly) 2. Buying experience was just amazing and very simple. I bought it through Alibaba with Raching help and guidance. They delivered it to my door hassle free within 5 weeks of my order. From my limited experience I would highly recommend it and I’ll update you guys in three months!

I hope you find my feedback helpful and if you have any other qs I’m happy to answer 

Thanks much.  I probably missed it but which model did you buy, did you do any special configuration, I think I saw you selected the Spanish cedar.

Thanks again...happy smoking.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SevyG said:

What is an acclimation drawer, to get them ready to smoke?

And are the sensors just for emitting the humidity / temp. etc because both have the ability to control your humidity/temp, correct?  Is it just that the sensors are digital as opposed to analog?

As its name suggest, it's mainly used for CCs being ready to smoke quicker.

Its sensors are digital and can be checked on phone for temp and humidity (uses Wechat) like Sensorpush.

P.S. I don't have Raching Cabinet yet, but planning to get C330A. MONXXXX ones are pricier than CXXX ones due to more features.

29 minutes ago, Connoisseur Kim said:

As its name suggest, it's mainly used for CCs being ready to smoke quicker.

Its sensors are digital and can be checked on phone for temp and humidity (uses Wechat) like Sensorpush.

P.S. I don't have Raching Cabinet yet, but planning to get C330A. MONXXXX ones are pricier than CXXX ones due to more features.

Great, thanks so much.  My next step is looking into the shipping options to US/NJ.  Have a great day.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, SevyG said:

Great, thanks so much.  My next step is looking into the shipping options to US/NJ.  Have a great day.

Sure thing buddy! They use DDP shipping, so they pay duties for you like Amazon ?

5 hours ago, Cigarsmoker81 said:

I bought it through Alibaba

Mind sharing which vendor on Alibaba you bought it from, thanks?

for you European folks CigarCava seems like an awesome option too, not avail in US yet cause of compressor.

On 1/11/2021 at 11:52 AM, Cigarsmoker81 said:

Hey! 

I’ve  gone for mon3800a  

im not too familiar with the brands you’ve mentioned but what attracted me to this model were two main things, first I wanted something that keeps humidity constant ( some electric humidors from what I hear as different level of humidity at the bottom and top shelves but not this one as it’s distribute humidity evenly) and that’s why I chose the precision humidity 2. Buying experience was just amazing and very simple. I bought it through Alibaba with Raching help and guidance. They delivered it to my door hassle free within 5 weeks of my order. From my limited experience I would highly recommend it and I’ll update you guys in three months!

Well did a bit of research and connected with Raching (they are extremely helpful) and I'm a bit bummed have to say.  Seems like freight, duty, etc to NJ/USA is $810 for the MON2800A, and that doesn't even include bringing it into the house, they said I would have to get someone to help me bring it from the curb to the house :(((.   The unit seems awesome, but I may have to go with a Redford or their larger unit since the shipping is free.  Anyone have experience buying a Raching and having it shipped to the US?

Raching did send me a comparison of their two units, see attached.

dac5ddd5ccf1d4fb5cb04da7c3c4a223.jpg

• Like 1

On 12/29/2020 at 12:31 PM, Cigarsmoker81 said:

This looks great. How big are the drawers? Was wondering how many boxes you could fit on each level? The catalogue says that the units are all the same dimensions (length and width) except the height. This means that they state that each unit can handle a minimum of 200 cigars per shelf (so 8 x 25 dress boxes). Do you think this is realistic?

On 1/14/2021 at 7:46 PM, Webbo said:

This looks great. How big are the drawers? Was wondering how many boxes you could fit on each level? The catalogue says that the units are all the same dimensions (length and width) except the height. This means that they state that each unit can handle a minimum of 200 cigars per shelf (so 8 x 25 dress boxes). Do you think this is realistic?

I’ve been pleasantly surprised with how many boxes each draw can take, I’ve put 2 cabs of 50 and a total of 13 boxes  in the drawer you see in the picture ( the rest are 10\12 cigar boxes) 

edit: actually bolivar is a box of 25 the rest are 10/12 boxes 

4A099A0E-EB76-4A3D-939A-58378D2F7406.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 1/16/2021 at 1:51 AM, Cigarsmoker81 said:

I’ve been pleasantly surprised with how many boxes each draw can take, I’ve put 2 cabs of 50 and a total of 13 boxes  in the drawer you see in the picture ( the rest are 10\12 cigar boxes) 

Know anyone who can get one of these beauties to the US for less than a kidney :).  They want $810 to CURB SIDE :(

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 1/16/2021 at 1:51 AM, Cigarsmoker81 said:

For my BOTL Raching MON owning friends, have some questions:
  • I decided to buy the raching MON3800A and was wondering if anyone has experience with this add-on they mentioned to remove ammonia....do you think it is worth it?

Besides, MON is the most advanced humidor in the whole industry, for the model MON3800A, it has an optional parts - Ammonia Removal device.
which was launched last month, this more professional and specialized in ammonia removing.  The cabinet will be equipped with this device inside, the core parts of the device are imported from Japan. This will be the first and the only product in the whole industry that has dual-system ammonia removal technology ---- radio water ion module + spray water system to remove ammonia (similar to the principle of a fountain). The ammonia removal efficiency is close to 100%.

• So given that this unit has three areas with varying degrees of humidity, one for smoking bottom area, middle area for storage, and top area for getting ready to smoke, see picture, what do you think I should set my humidity and temp at for my cubans to age/store them? I've read the recommendations section but folks have varying opinions so thought I would ask.  Also do you find that the 3 different zones work as advertised?

ammponia.jpg

3800a2.jpg

3800a.jpg

On 2/25/2021 at 9:02 AM, Nick561 said:

Hi,  I’m about to pull the trigger on one too.  How do the people that own them feel they compare to a Remington or redington?   Do you feel it is superior?

Have you have any issues?  Any warranty concerns?

Did you pull the trigger?  Are you in the US?

1 hour ago, SevyG said:

For my BOTL Raching MON owning friends, have some questions:
  • I decided to buy the raching MON3800A and was wondering if anyone has experience with this add-on they mentioned to remove ammonia....do you think it is worth it?

Besides, MON is the most advanced humidor in the whole industry, for the model MON3800A, it has an optional parts - Ammonia Removal device.
which was launched last month, this more professional and specialized in ammonia removing.  The cabinet will be equipped with this device inside, the core parts of the device are imported from Japan. This will be the first and the only product in the whole industry that has dual-system ammonia removal technology ---- radio water ion module + spray water system to remove ammonia (similar to the principle of a fountain). The ammonia removal efficiency is close to 100%.

• So given that this unit has three areas with varying degrees of humidity, one for smoking bottom area, middle area for storage, and top area for getting ready to smoke, see picture, what do you think I should set my humidity and temp at for my cubans to age/store them? I've read the recommendations section but folks have varying opinions so thought I would ask.  Also do you find that the 3 different zones work as advertised?

ammponia.jpg

3800a2.jpg

3800a.jpg

Hey, I was not offered the ammonia removal feature I’m afraid I won’t be of much help in that regard 

my feedback would be slightly mixed unfortunately. The humidity fluctuates and I’ve noticed it’s not keeping the same level of humidity on the top and lower shelves( especially in the back area) as the desired settings. So I’m running it in a bit higher than what I like ( 68%) so the hygrometer reading in the back wouldn’t drop below 63%. 

Ive got in touch with the sales lady, she was helpful and guided me to reduce the number of cigar boxes in order for the air to flow easily but that didn’t help much. I stopped trying to solve the problem and just accepted it to be honest 

Overall to be honest I’ve used it for 3 months and the cigars are in good condition I was just hoping humidity would be even throughout the humidor 

on your last question I have not used the walk up area so can’t comment there 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Cigarsmoker81 said:

Hey, I was not offered the ammonia removal feature I’m afraid I won’t be of much help in that regard 

my feedback would be slightly mixed unfortunately. The humidity fluctuates and I’ve noticed it’s not keeping the same level of humidity on the top and lower shelves( especially in the back area) as the desired settings. So I’m running it in a bit higher than what I like ( 68%) so the hygrometer reading in the back wouldn’t drop below 63%. 

Ive got in touch with the sales lady, she was helpful and guided me to reduce the number of cigar boxes in order for the air to flow easily but that didn’t help much. I stopped trying to solve the problem and just accepted it to be honest 

Overall to be honest I’ve used it for 3 months and the cigars are in good condition I was just hoping humidity would be even throughout the humidor 

on your last question I have not used the walk up area so can’t comment there 

Thanks - isn't the cabinet setup for the humidity to fluctuate, or at least that is how I read the marketing material.  the bottom drawer is for smoking now, top is for prepping to smoke, and middle is for storage/aging, so the middle would have the most humidity, then the top, then the bottom with the least humidity.  Cant comment on the back though....thanks for the info.  if thetas the case I may rethink the purchase and go with the Redford...and wait till they ship in July....really don't like that it isn't Spanish cedar lined but Wevs

Anyone on here ever hear of Bulldog cigar cabinets, out of China?  I'm thinking they are a derivation of Raching