The Wheezycab

BTWheezy

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lockdown S1 E13... 1. Moved the Wheezycab down to a lower working platform for easier access to next steps. It’s heavy AF... 2.  Final trimming on drawer fronts and doors. Used a router bit

Lockdown S1 E25 (April 18th) Sh*t’s gettin’ real... Today was one of those insanely satisfying days.  I’ve been working on all the discrete parts and (seemingly) isolated tasks for a long-a$

Amazing. I overlooked this thread and finally checked it out tonight. It is now 2:45 am because I had to read and view all the photos. PS Have you put anything in the prototype yet? ;)

• Like 1

Finally finished.  Great job!  It looks terrific.  Love the general "W" for Wheezy shape to it.

• Like 1

Looks amazing. Thanks for the journal journey. Really fun to follow. Turned out really well functionally. Really eclectic looking piece.

Might have to ask you about how your driving the fans. Did you post the technical details? Will have to check!

You could control the lights by voice from Google/Alexa or your phone ?

Absolutely love how it looks. Glad you enjoyed the journey!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ha_banos said:

Looks amazing. Thanks for the journal journey. Really fun to follow. Turned out really well functionally. Really eclectic looking piece.

Might have to ask you about how your driving the fans. Did you post the technical details? Will have to check!

You could control the lights by voice from Google/Alexa or your phone ?

Absolutely love how it looks. Glad you enjoyed the journey!

The fans just run off the Set and Forget humidity controller.  The controller is rated for like a 6 amp draw, so there was massive head room (electrically), and it was a relatively easy wiring process.  

Never thought about it, but is The Clapper the grandfather of Alexa or Siri?  ?

• Like 2

It's amazing! Wow!

Incredible work and it was fun watching as you progressed.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Subcomandante said:

Amazing. I overlooked this thread and finally checked it out tonight. It is now 2:45 am because I had to read and view all the photos. PS Have you put anything in the prototype yet? ;)

Hey @Subcomandante...I might turn the proto into a mini humi for one of the new friends I’ve made here, but still sorting that out. Contents of mini humi would be up to the recipient. ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

• JohnS pinned this topic
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I somehow missed this thread but thanks so much for providing one of the best hours of lockdown I have had going through it. Truly superb work, well done indeed sir.