La Flor de Cano Magicos Regional Edition Spain

Rock hard cigars! Just punched this beauty with my Victorinox cigar knife and it literally cracked the blade that holds the punches! Nothing ever went wrong in five years that I’m using these knives and I’ve got three of them in rotation and look after them well... Has anybody else experienced this? Will try to send it in for a service, according to their website in Germany they can fix almost anything.
6731984c1344f61da7aa1fe40e5ddd1d.jpg
079d40c4bf6c86b80a597b0bfc9f6180.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Sad 3

Yes, these I would certainly put into the winner category. I scored mine 94 with room to go. It's a beautiful light smoke. Very flavorful. There are without doubt many cigars much more expensive and nowhere near as good. 

As an aside, I have smoked several of the LFDC Robustos Paises Bajos and they are nothing like the Magicos, and not as good. Taste like two different marcas. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
11 hours ago, Psiman said:

I also have a box of the Dutch regional Robusto from a year ago. I have not touched them yet.

The Robustos are very different from the Magicos. Like 180 degrees. I found them to be very...generic Cuban cigar. 88-90 points, no flavors jump out. Construction so-so. You'd never know it had anything in common with the Magicos, let alone the same marca. If it does come around it will take no less than 5 years.

The Magicos on the other hand are ready to rock right now and will only improve. The coin should be going towards the Magicos, not the Robustos. 

• Thanks 1