Review: R Allones 'Phoenicia 35' ER Libano 15

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/23/2020 at 11:45 PM, Sir Sooty said:

Awesome, thanks for this. Gives me more willpower to wait. Reviews are hard to come by!  My plan is to crack the box at the 5 year mark and ration 1 per year...

Solid plan, they are pretty damn young! I think these will age for a long time...

• Like 1

*I got to enjoy this cigar some years back thanks to better availability. Ramon Allones is my favorite Cuban cigar next to Bolivar, Cohiba, et. al. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, cigcars said:

*I got to enjoy this cigar some years back thanks to better availability. Ramon Allones is my favorite Cuban cigar next to Bolivar, Cohiba, et. al. 

* I'm afraid I broke off suddenly without a proper ending to my statement because my sister-like best friend called to tell me that the other member of our trio just passed away. I'm not concentrating or able to articulate very well right now. We've all been best friends for over 40 years. *Thank you for the "Like", Sir Sooty.

• 10 months later...
On 3/25/2020 at 4:07 AM, cigcars said:

* I'm afraid I broke off suddenly without a proper ending to my statement because my sister-like best friend called to tell me that the other member of our trio just passed away. I'm not concentrating or able to articulate very well right now. We've all been best friends for over 40 years. *Thank you for the "Like", Sir Sooty.

Just got this post, sorry! My first time logging in in a while. Sorry for your loss brother. I’ve actually come online for the same reason, one of my BOTLs that I know on FoH passed recently so here to read his old posts and remember him by. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Sir Sooty said:

Just got this post, sorry! My first time logging in in a while. Sorry for your loss brother. I’ve actually come online for the same reason, one of my BOTLs that I know on FoH passed recently so here to read his old posts and remember him by. 

*Thank you - although I'm a girl - not a guy!

• Haha 2