Oldest Piece of clothing you wear?

Ok to be fair, Hamlet hadn't been home for four days and had run out of clothes. 

When we said our goodbyes yesterday, I simply stared at him in horor at what he was wearing. :o

Stylistically I would tag it "mexican gangster meets  the homeless"

"I ran out of clothes Mother****er" my Mom found these"  :rotfl:

The shirt was straight out of abuelo's  70's closet. 

What is the oldest piece of clothing you still have and wear?   I have my frangipani flower beach shirt from the 80's.  Favourite :D

Do ties count? I have ties from just before 2000. Also have a leather jacket, that I wear from time to time, from around the same period. As for shirts, pants, etc older than 10 years... none fit me now! :lol3:

I have an Albert Richard leather jacket that’s pre-WW II - best guess early 30s. That would definitely be it for me (though I have a couple hats from the 50s).

• Like 1

I have a few ties from the 40s and 50s, thankfully I no longer have to wear a suit and tie every day. I have a 40s Homburg that I bought from a cousin’s vintage clothing stock. It is just a tad small and too round to fit me, but it fits my son perfectly.

994613E6-AC99-4743-BF15-8E87AC6CF49A.jpeg

• Like 1

Belgian army jacket I bought at Glastonbury in 1987 for a quid from a second hand stall as I didn't take a coat with me and got cold at night. It's from 1967 or thereabouts and I still wear it today.

Sent from GJ 1151

• Like 1

I still wear T-shirt’s from 2000’s. Mostly sports related stuff. Some outdoorsy stuff from Columbia, REI from 2010’s. I feel like those items never really change other than slight modifications and advances in technology/material. 

I have several tee shirts from recruit academy over 20 years ago. Yes, they still fit. And the tie that I wore to work today is at least 15 years old. I really hate buying new clothes.

After last year's fat bastard I found I could wear my suits from the early 90's. Not much call to wear suits anymore but they're there if I need them!