How many sets would they sell?

It’s all relative. If u make enough money to buy this kind of item, u probably wouldn’t view it as expensive. Jeff Bezos isn’t buying a $1mm condo. He’s buying a $100mm condo. I forgot who it was, but some billionaire was saying they were getting audited and one of the reasons was because they were withdrawing $10,000 cash every day and the IRS wanted to know what they were doing. His answer came back basically saying that it was his daily walking around money. Pay some tips, give some cash to a few people he sees, and voila-$10,000 is gone every day.
Dan Pena?

26 minutes ago, helix said:

If you follow the link here is something interesting. Only $1195. Make a Cowboy Ribeye like Ruth Chris 1500 deg.F?

otto-wilde-grill-11-thumb-960xauto-88792.jpg

A bit limited in use, but the price is not wildly out of order. I'm renovating my kitchen and looking at two V-Zug ovens (one pyrolytic with a rotisserie, the other a combi-steam). Each one is $7500. Already bought a $3500 induction cook top. Add in the new Qasair range hood (another $2500), and you start to realise that kitchen appliances cost more than the kitchen itself. Thankfully, I'm not buying a new fridge/freezer. That'd be another $4000.

22 hours ago, Fuzz said:

You can get some rolls of toilet paper for that price...

Funny thing- had to get some basic groceries today. Unbeknownst to me, the Governor declared a state of emergency in my county because of the cluster of Coronavirus cases, and everyone suddenly needed to grab enough groceries for the next two week. And so, there was no toilet paper to be found in the store. Fortunately, I am good on toilet paper for now.