FOH Daily Virtual HERF    "Beat The Bug"

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Gino provided the idea for this. Kudos hermano.    We have a lot of members now working from home or simply being stuck at home while city after city initiates shutdowns of workplaces. It ca

What a great conversation with @El Presidente @JohnS @BuzzArd @rcarlson @BoliDan @BTWheezy @Habana Mike! I'll be on European midnight herf today for sure! Too bad that Korean government stopped a

Had a great midnight Virtual Herf with @El Presidente @JohnS @Luca @Mr. Japan @ayepatz (spent at least 2hr 30min for Lusitanias)! Too bad that I was constantly harassed by cold windy weather during Vi

Wow Nice will try to get free a few during it

Working from Home here in Europe (Switzerland)

Stay smokey but stay safe all

I really appreciate the virtual herf, Rob. It's great to chat with like-minds regardless of the situation. I look forward to the continuation of this as we navigate these fragile waters.

Happy smoking, everyone.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, 5thStarChicago said:

Good times and a good break from the absurdity.  Looking forward to the potential "Live Review" tomorrow

Absolutely looking forward to the reaction from Ken. I'm hoping it's more amicable than presented...

Internet Connection permitting and with kens approval, I will run the last hour of today's session from Kens deck while we are doing a vid review. 

It may not get off the ground....but I will try! :ok:

Regardless, get together, smoke, chat, laugh, support each other. 

I have updated the log in details. 

Given the idea we shouldn't be gathering in groups the sessions at the shops will soon be a thing of the past for the time being.

This is a great way to have some social interaction and takes our minds off the craziness of the situation for a little while!

Join in!