FOH Daily Virtual HERF    "Beat The Bug"

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Gino provided the idea for this. Kudos hermano.    We have a lot of members now working from home or simply being stuck at home while city after city initiates shutdowns of workplaces. It ca

What a great conversation with @El Presidente @JohnS @BuzzArd @rcarlson @BoliDan @BTWheezy @Habana Mike! I'll be on European midnight herf today for sure! Too bad that Korean government stopped a

Had a great midnight Virtual Herf with @El Presidente @JohnS @Luca @Mr. Japan @ayepatz (spent at least 2hr 30min for Lusitanias)! Too bad that I was constantly harassed by cold windy weather during Vi

I will kick you off today and then pass on the baton to a co host :thumbsup:

Conference calls and a long lunch meeting will take me out of play but I will have the room open for whomever wants to jump in, have a cigar and a chat :party:

• Like 1

Good to get together again with some brothers, even if virtually. 

We crossed a few time zones tonight!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Glad to join this virtual FOH herf, brothers! I'm pleased to share cigar topics, COVID-19 related news from our members. Stay safe, and happy puffing ?!

Note. That convenience store clerk incident was kinda annoying, since it interrupted the graceful conversation. I'll be in virtual herf tomorrow but without cigars, since outdoor cigar puffing in Korea seems to be cumbersome and risky (there are cigar bars allowing BYOC; however, these places open at late night like 8PM unfortunately). Lucky that incident was just all about telling me I couldn't just sit there without buying anything such as food and drink (reminds me some B&Ms that strictly prohibit BYOC).

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, LonesomeHabanoAficionado said:

Glad to join this virtual FOH herf, brothers! I'm pleased to share cigar topics, COVID-19 related news from our members. Stay safe, and happy puffing ?!

Note. That convenience store clerk incident was kinda annoying, since it interrupted the graceful conversation. I'll be in virtual herf tomorrow but without cigars, since outdoor cigar puffing in Korea seems to be cumbersome and risky (there are cigar bars allowing BYOC; however, these places open at late night like 8PM unfortunately). Lucky that incident was just all about telling me I couldn't just sit there without buying anything such as food and drink (reminds me some B&Ms that strictly prohibit BYOC).

Great to meet you mate!

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Habana Mike said:

Great to meet you mate!

Definitely! I'm thinking about holding virtual FOH herf at cigar bars allowing BYOC as soon as COVID-19 outbreak is over, since herf is more exciting than solo review ?! 60+ resting period provides not only better flavor but also superb experience than 30 days resting period!

• Like 2

WEEKEND VIRTUAL HERF NOW OPEN 

I will leave the room open over the weekend. Pop on in and see who is around ...have a chat and a cigar :cigar:

I am off to visit my parents this morning but will pop in early afternoon. :ok:

Mar 21, 2020 9am Onwards  Saturday Local

Mar 20  2020  7PM Onward   Friday New York

FOH Daily HERF    "Beat The Bug"

Pop on in to the FOH HERF ROOM

Open all Weekend 

Join URL  https://zoom.us/j/481752162?pwd=YW1XeTFLV1pLUWlUQzJrZVg5dGQxQT09

Meeting ID     481-752-162

Meeting Password     FOH

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

It was a pleasure to share a cigar and a laugh or two with our members yesterday. Thanks El Pres for doing this, I was in a really positive mood afterwards, it made a real difference from the continual news and employer e-mails in regards to the coronavirus. If you have time this weekend and you need to lighten your mood, please join us...you are most welcome.

• Thanks 1

Glad that I had great virtual herf with[mention=4]El Presidente[/mention] [mention=23478]JohnS[/mention] today. I'll be there once again tomorrow. Be positive and happy puffing! 

Note. El Pres's parrot scene was funny as hell !

• Like 1

I will aim to join the meeting tomorrow at the following times...

• 9 am Brisbane time (Sunday 22nd)
  • 10 am Sydney time (Sunday 22nd)
  • 4 pm Los Angeles time (Saturday 21st)
  • 7 pm New York time (Saturday 21st)
  • 11 pm London time (Saturday 21st)

Hope to see you there! ? ?

• Like 1

No. I'm in there with my video and audio muted. El Pres will join later this afternoon (he also has his setup muted until he returns). Come back in an hour or two...there will be members on then.

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, JohnS said:

No. I'm in there with my video and audio muted. El Pres will join later this afternoon (he also has his setup muted until he returns). Come back in an hour or two...there will be members on then.

Thanks lad! I noticed both you and Rob were muted! I'll come back few hours later ?

• Like 1