FOH Daily Virtual HERF    "Beat The Bug"

It was great herf with you folks!

Once again, we have a great virtual herf for super long hours! I also can see why @BoliDan likes Bolivar cigars! Such a shame that Bolivar is the one of the marcas I've never reviewed so far. I'll return to virtual herf few hours later. Stay strong folks!

By the way, my mum just asked me what are you doing for several hours on bed with phone. I answered I just talked with FOH members on Zoom! I hope that I can hold virtual herf in cigar bar when this mess is over.

• Like 2

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Gino provided the idea for this. Kudos hermano.    We have a lot of members now working from home or simply being stuck at home while city after city initiates shutdowns of workplaces. It ca

What a great conversation with @El Presidente @JohnS @BuzzArd @rcarlson @BoliDan @BTWheezy @Habana Mike! I'll be on European midnight herf today for sure! Too bad that Korean government stopped a

Had a great midnight Virtual Herf with @El Presidente @JohnS @Luca @Mr. Japan @ayepatz (spent at least 2hr 30min for Lusitanias)! Too bad that I was constantly harassed by cold windy weather during Vi

Great chat tonight! Jump in when you can.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Chucko8 said:

Just jumped in but no one on unfortunately 

is the room number still 3881508905?

Yes it is. You just missed out on a few of us being on-line this afternoon by an hour or two.

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, JohnS said:

Yes it is. You just missed out on a few of us being on-line this afternoon by an hour or two.

Bummer mate. Next time hopefully 

• Like 1

Having trouble logging in, but finally prevailed. 

A nice break and a great chance to meet some folks here. Will definitely join again. 

thanks to Rob for making this happen. I very much appreciate the community of the BOTL and those the folks in this forum. 

I will be on line at 4 pm CET today Match 31st. If it works out ;-)1212967415_Schermata2020-03-31alle15_58_26.png.0410d716fd5a887b9d204c765a3628cb.png

Edited by Mr. Japan
Adding Screenshot
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, mdido said:

It was a pleasure meeting some of you gentleman this evening. I look forward to jumping on another meetup soon!

Pleasure was all ours Michael!

• Like 1

Glad that I was in a long super funny Virtual Herf with @Habana Mike @BuzzArd @JohnS @BoliDan @FireMedic @lovethehaze! Need more bourbon and cognac for sure ?! I'll be hop in again tomorrow ?!

Since I've been FOH for 4 years, I changed my forum handle to Connoisseur Kim, which is named after Connoisseur sticks from H. Upmann. It sounds really nicer than my previous forum handle LonesomeHabanoAficionado! I feel proud that I'm active and funny Korean FOH member (too bad that FOH is not still widely known in Korea)!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Too bad that I came quite late to Virtual Herf with @Habana Mike @BoliDan @JohnS @El Presidente @zigarrenziggy @rcarlson ! Still, it was great to see you guys! ?

Surprised to see Habana Mike suddenly fell asleep during Virtual Herf!

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Connoisseur Kim said:

Too bad that I came quite late to Virtual Herf with @Habana Mike @BoliDan @JohnS @El Presidente @zigarrenziggy @rcarlson ! Still, it was great to see you guys! ?

Surprised to see Habana Mike suddenly fell asleep during Virtual Herf!

Mike's just doing his part to tackle this virus.  All those aged cigars and fine liquor can be exhausting!

Good seeing you KIm.  

• Like 1