FOH Daily Virtual HERF    "Beat The Bug"

13 minutes ago, rcarlson said:

Mike's just doing his part to tackle this virus.  All those aged cigars and fine liquor can be exhausting!

Good seeing you KIm.  

Absolutely! Great CCs and liquors can make you feel tired, since they're super good that make you forget to take a bed ?!

Good to see you too Robert Carlson!

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Gino provided the idea for this. Kudos hermano.    We have a lot of members now working from home or simply being stuck at home while city after city initiates shutdowns of workplaces. It ca

What a great conversation with @El Presidente @JohnS @BuzzArd @rcarlson @BoliDan @BTWheezy @Habana Mike! I'll be on European midnight herf today for sure! Too bad that Korean government stopped a

Had a great midnight Virtual Herf with @El Presidente @JohnS @Luca @Mr. Japan @ayepatz (spent at least 2hr 30min for Lusitanias)! Too bad that I was constantly harassed by cold windy weather during Vi

3 minutes ago, Sir Diggamus said:

It was so cool to meet and chat with @Wookie @CigarSlayer @BTWheezy @Piggy @JohnS @BuzzArd and @Connoisseur Kim . If one great thing that came out of this situation we are living in is the Virtual HERF. 

Glad to see @Sir Diggamus @JohnS @El Presidente @BuzzArd too! Virtual herf is great place to see each other in this dreadful situation.

• Like 1

Topic: FOH Daily Virtual HERF "Beat The Bug"
Time: This is a recurring meeting Meet anytime

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/9994333904?pwd=Q0JUcVRHalpRYWR2SnB3Q0RWWVpXZz09

Meeting ID: 999 433 3904
Password: FOH

Had a goofy Virtual Herf with @Habana Mike @88keys @BTWheezy @HarveyBoulevard @BuzzArd @BoliDan ! It was funny as hell that I was almost died during Virtual Herf ?! I constantly heard kitty and frog sounds from HarveyBoulevard and Buzzard too LOL. I hope that everything will return to normal including post.  Keep the Virtual Herf for sure!

• Like 3

16 hours ago, Connoisseur Kim said:

Had a goofy Virtual Herf with @Habana Mike @88keys @BTWheezy @HarveyBoulevard @BuzzArd @BoliDan ! It was funny as hell that I was almost died during Virtual Herf ?! I constantly heard kitty and frog sounds from HarveyBoulevard and Buzzard too LOL. I hope that everything will return to normal including post.  Keep the Virtual Herf for sure!

Kim was very interested in Donkey !#$%'s. I thought you all should know. ??

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I'm going to be in the garage working on a project but will probably be able to jump on. That's after math tutoring and science project watching.

4 hours ago, BoliDan said:

Kim was very interested in Donkey !#$%'s. I thought you all should know. ??

Sure it is! Didn't expected to see cuban custom roller named their cigar Penne de Burro ??! I'm alwas interested in custom roll though.

• Like 1

Thanks Ben it was great to catch up sans hugs but Thant’s ok there will be plenty of time for that at our post COVID part/Herf which I would imagine won’t be before springtime here in OZ till then looking forward to the next virtual version take care guys /girls and stay strong stay safe ..

2 hours ago, Reuben said:

What time are these going down?  

It's open 24/7 so whenever you want jump on and see if anyone's there. Or post in the chatbox and maybe someone can join... i think standard time for Rob though is around 10AM Brisbane time  

Was fun time tonight, looks like my ISP decided to cause an outage and rather than wait in the garage freezing going to call it. ?
Until next time!

• Like 2