FOH Daily Virtual HERF    "Beat The Bug"

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Gino provided the idea for this. Kudos hermano.    We have a lot of members now working from home or simply being stuck at home while city after city initiates shutdowns of workplaces. It ca

What a great conversation with @El Presidente @JohnS @BuzzArd @rcarlson @BoliDan @BTWheezy @Habana Mike! I'll be on European midnight herf today for sure! Too bad that Korean government stopped a

Had a great midnight Virtual Herf with @El Presidente @JohnS @Luca @Mr. Japan @ayepatz (spent at least 2hr 30min for Lusitanias)! Too bad that I was constantly harassed by cold windy weather during Vi

We need the URL pinned. 

Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/9994333904?pwd=Q0JUcVRHalpRYWR2SnB3Q0RWWVpXZz09

Meeting ID: 999 433 3904
Password: FOH

• Thanks 1

Tonight I was fortunate enough to be on the call - for only the 2nd time since it’s inception. What a pleasure! Great to share stories with ElJavi76, Pigfish, ConnieKim, BTWheezy, BoliDan, BinemDizenhuz, et al...  Thanks so much!!  -Tony

• Like 3

Tonight I was fortunate enough to be on the call - for only the 2nd time since it’s inception. What a pleasure! Great to share stories with ElJavi76, Pigfish, ConnieKim, BTWheezy, BoliDan, BinemDizenhuz, et al...  Thanks so much!!  -Tony

It was glad to see you too! Let's catchup tomorrow once again! Too bad that my cheapo earphone messes builtin microphone every time I connect it to my phone. Don't forget to add Buzzard, Sir Diggamus too!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Odessa said:

Hello, at what time meeting normally starts? Thanks.

yup, curious if these zoom meetings are still happening and if so, what time in the continental US (east for me)?

2 hours ago, Odessa said:

Hello, at what time meeting normally starts? Thanks.

10 minutes ago, The Squiggler said:

yup, curious if these zoom meetings are still happening and if so, what time in the continental US (east for me)?

Some people get on at 4 pm US Eastern Time. The main meetings are informal and people tend to hop on at around 9 pm US Eastern Time.

1 minute ago, JohnS said:

Some people get on at 4 pm US Eastern Time. The main meetings are informal and people tend to hop on at around 9 pm US Eastern Time.

? thank you kindly, John

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, Riverstyx said:

Just hopped on and no one there. Perhaps it’s time to short zoom (sarcasm).

Oh boy! I was trimming my beard and didn't know you were there! What a shame...

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, StogieSteve23 said:

Thanks, Kim.  Good to see you too buddy. I hope you had a nice weekend! 

I was so et legged and tired during whole weekend. Good to see you too! Hope that I can do Virtual Montrcristo No. 1 Herf soon ?!