No time like the present...

• Replies 910
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

...to smoke those cigars you've kept your hands off of for months or years. Too special. Considering the current state of affairs I am a bit concerned if something drastic happens I may never get

Funny you mention this topic. A couple of months ago I decided I was done buying LE and RE so I started smoking through them every day and have not touched any regular production in a couple of months

Finally broke down and cracked my last box of the Grandes de España, this box from 2005. Glad I did, they're really good!

4 minutes ago, maverickdrinker said:

How was it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just wrapping up the first third. My only complaint is the draw is a tad firm for my liking. Just a tad though. I’ll report back after I finish it. 

5 minutes ago, maverickdrinker said:

15th Anniversario Amigos de Partagas LCDH Festival Conde 109 tonight...

5d8077af30a9fbcbf6b863fd46067f22.jpg

Was that 2004? I'll just turn this thread over to you now Art!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, maverickdrinker said:

Lol. That was 2008.

Have you had one? If not, PM me your addy...

Oops, not good at maths.....have not had one.

You do not need to do that though. Appreciate the offer.

03 GDE watching my Heat try to close out. Heavenly, long gone taste of ERDM. [mention=1673]Habana Mike[/mention] you are right [mention=4874]maverickdrinker[/mention] has been on another level on this thread.
[mention=4874]maverickdrinker[/mention] I hope we get to play each other in ECF

IMG_8133.jpeg.b845415559ce042d43d01c57176bce9a.jpeg

Watching the Heat/Bucks game now as well. The Heat are looking great.

Thanks for the compliment. Just catching up and trying to keep up with you guys. Love EDRM. Every time I see a GdE, I kick myself for selling a box early on when I started to collect.

03 GDE watching my Heat try to close out. Heavenly, long gone taste of ERDM. [mention=1673]Habana Mike[/mention] you are right [mention=4874]maverickdrinker[/mention] has been on another level on this thread.
[mention=4874]maverickdrinker[/mention] I hope we get to play each other in ECF

IMG_8133.jpeg.b845415559ce042d43d01c57176bce9a.jpeg

Congrats to the Heat! Well done!!! Hopefully, the Raptors can pull this out as join them in the ECF. Good luck!!!

• Like 1

On 9/5/2020 at 2:08 PM, alpyigit said:

Coffee time with Magnum 48. The almost full box was tucked away in one of my coolidors , ziplocked with a boveda, which I think was not very effective. Moved to one of my front line humidors, so the Rh should move up a bit. Smoke very well regardless, so is placed for consumption rotation  for the next few months. 

fullsizeoutput_3b57.jpeg

May I ask what RH boveda you had with the box in the ziploc, and what RH you keep the “front-line humidor” at?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, maverickdrinker said:

Congrats to the Heat! Well done!!! Hopefully, the Raptors can pull this out as join them in the ECF. Good luck!!!

Amazing series from them, showed a ton of heart.  I hate the Celtics, would love to play the Raps.

2003 Edicion Limitada Cohiba Double Corona on deck for tonight’s Raptors game...

8ea5acdfc36e72dbcc5b830b94d90c99.jpg

How was this? I have one of these in my humidor that was a gift from a friend ten years ago. I think it is time to light it up.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, maverickdrinker said:

2003 Edicion Limitada Cohiba Double Corona on deck for tonight’s Raptors game...

8ea5acdfc36e72dbcc5b830b94d90c99.jpg

How’s your blood pressure after that game? You could’ve smoked an A! Great game. 

• Haha 1