No time like the present...

53 minutes ago, Habana Mike said:

Cracked this morning for the market opening

image.png.22ba1d8e71caaa9faf1ea42a6c2bef3d.png

Still tastes like peanut butter!

Son of a...  :tantrum:

I'm actually STILL trying to get my hands on a full jar.  Missed out on these on release (smoked some singles here and there, always had better things to spend the ducets on at the time).  Was just talking about it with Frank the other day, this and the H. Upmann Mag 46 jar.

Looks wonderful.  ?

• Like 1

• Replies 910
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

...to smoke those cigars you've kept your hands off of for months or years. Too special. Considering the current state of affairs I am a bit concerned if something drastic happens I may never get

Funny you mention this topic. A couple of months ago I decided I was done buying LE and RE so I started smoking through them every day and have not touched any regular production in a couple of months

Finally broke down and cracked my last box of the Grandes de España, this box from 2005. Glad I did, they're really good!

2 hours ago, maverickdrinker said:

2014 Montecristo Habanos Anejados Churchill as I watch the Cs vs the Heat tonight...

2f9a112eec142430b6dc2bc99c294e79.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How was it Art? Anejados in general have a bit of bad press.... 

I've not smoked many. Haven't bought a box to date.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, maverickdrinker said:

2014 Montecristo Habanos Anejados Churchill as I watch the Cs vs the Heat tonight...

Look at you, powering through the ECF anyway!  Can’t wait for G1 tomorrow night. 

and I second Mike’s inquiry...

• Like 1

On 9/16/2020 at 3:09 PM, CanuckSARTech said:

Son of a...  :tantrum:

I'm actually STILL trying to get my hands on a full jar.  Missed out on these on release (smoked some singles here and there, always had better things to spend the ducets on at the time).  Was just talking about it with Frank the other day, this and the H. Upmann Mag 46 jar.

Looks wonderful.  ?

I've got one on deck for you @CanuckSARTech

Either send you a package or burn some at HNC next time down.

Your option brother.

• Like 1

On 9/17/2020 at 6:59 PM, X-Man said:

EL Rey Del Mundo Aniversario ER Asia Pacifico LAR NOV 12 6343D67B-BFE1-4B7E-BE4B-6C9AD8FB2804.jpeg.b0c9c44acc25ae5624d19e94438f338a.jpegJuan Lopez Seleccion Superba ER Gran Bretana ROM JUL 16F12D7D6D-6540-4F1E-B14D-6A43A2D550E0.jpeg.91599e7246b97ff488f643e4d2f8674a.jpegBoth fantastic!!!

Love the Aniversario! One of the few I replenished on FOH Auctions.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, maverickdrinker said:

2f9a112eec142430b6dc2bc99c294e79.jpg

How was this Montecristo Anejados Churchill? I had two Upmann Anejados Robustos a long time ago and they were harsh peppery dog rockets to me. I wish I can see ya on Virtual Herf once again Art!

11 hours ago, Habana Mike said:

I've got one on deck for you @CanuckSARTech

Either send you a package or burn some at HNC next time down.

Your option brother.

You sir, are a kind gentleman.  Next time Nacional sounds like a splendid idea!!!!  I'll bring the rum / drinks!

Now if you said you had a whole other jar, I'd buy your drinks for the week!!!!  :party: 

On 9/18/2020 at 12:10 PM, CanuckSARTech said:

You sir, are a kind gentleman.  Next time Nacional sounds like a splendid idea!!!!  I'll bring the rum / drinks!

Now if you said you had a whole other jar, I'd buy your drinks for the week!!!!  :party: 

@CanuckSARTech I have an empty one if you want it. Cracked lid though glued back together. You can hardly tell.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Habana Mike said:

I have an empty one if you want it. Cracked lid though glued back together. You can hardly tell.

If he doesn't want it, I would love take it off your hands if you want to trade. I ha e been looking for that jar for quite a while.

59 minutes ago, maverickdrinker said:

2006 H. Upmann Monarch en Tubo to watch the Lakers vs. Nuggets game tonight...

03f08d98e0ac5db0403bb3e82d8dff8e.jpg

And what a watch it is!!!

11 hours ago, maverickdrinker said:

@habanamike@BigGuns

@connossieurkim

Will be posting a review tomorrow. You will have to wait with baited breath. Lol.

Short version: worth the coin...

Thanks @maverickdrinker! Will get that box if I can! ?

4 hours ago, maverickdrinker said:

Lakers looked really good last night. Scary good. Could be the makings of a good series. Might be a Heat Lakers final...

They played with anger last night - LBJ felt slighted by the MVP votes (welcome to LA) and came out with that infectious Kobe fire.  Poor Denver.

Agreed on the finals - how crazy does that sound?  But then again...2020