No time like the present...

• Replies 910
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

...to smoke those cigars you've kept your hands off of for months or years. Too special. Considering the current state of affairs I am a bit concerned if something drastic happens I may never get

Funny you mention this topic. A couple of months ago I decided I was done buying LE and RE so I started smoking through them every day and have not touched any regular production in a couple of months

Finally broke down and cracked my last box of the Grandes de España, this box from 2005. Glad I did, they're really good!

19 hours ago, Habana Mike said:

And this from last night post dinner.

image.png.485c50cede5d3e4c83cfd47bf06e6b22.png

Do the NC do anything for you? I don’t see the point anymore-just my opinion. Sometimes feel the need to revisit, but always ask myself “why bother?” Already too much to smoke, not enough time. Why agitate myself any more?

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Yellot00tr said:

Do the NC do anything for you? I don’t see the point anymore-just my opinion. Sometimes feel the need to revisit, but always ask myself “why bother?” Already too much to smoke, not enough time. Why agitate myself any more?

Every now and again I can appreciate the kick and finesse from one of Carlito's top line. Quite infrequent though.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, NicPac said:

1984 Davidoff 2000 to celebrate my 37th birthday. 

2459AB9A-237F-4585-A0BB-2930C3666BA5.jpeg

!

Happy Birthday !

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Cubadust said:

Happy birthday! How did you like the Partagas? The one I had this summer is my top smoke of the year

Thank you! It was a beautiful smoke. The last third was about as good as it gets for me. Thankful I have 2 left 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, inter4alia said:

BCE circa 2000 from @NicPac.  Damn, brother, if this is past prime you must have had a great time smoking these when they were younger. I'm enjoying the hell out of this one. 

20210109_164432.jpg

Glad you are enjoying it! Ok ok. Past prime might have been a bit aggressive. I should have said they lost some strength. Probably a better description. 

• Like 2