No time like the present...

• Replies 910
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

...to smoke those cigars you've kept your hands off of for months or years. Too special. Considering the current state of affairs I am a bit concerned if something drastic happens I may never get

Funny you mention this topic. A couple of months ago I decided I was done buying LE and RE so I started smoking through them every day and have not touched any regular production in a couple of months

Finally broke down and cracked my last box of the Grandes de España, this box from 2005. Glad I did, they're really good!

2 hours ago, Lant63 said:

What did you think?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To quote what I told my friend with whom I split the box "Has the bones of a great warship but keep the fleet in port for another six months or so. Not quite sea ready yet." 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, bdw1984 said:

A neat one- 08 (?) double banded BBF ex Gerard.

Nice stick. Was a good customer of theirs back in the day. Fine Swiss Robustos! 

39 minutes ago, bdw1984 said:

Wedding anniversary today, congratulating my wife on living with me for another year by smoking a 2010 BHK 52.

Congratulations on the anniversary and enjoy your smoke! 

40 minutes ago, StogieSteve23 said:

Congratulations on the anniversary and enjoy your smoke! 

Thanks brother. Congrats to me for sure- I definitely married up.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, inter4alia said:

POS Jun 06 Coronas Extra. The only one I've ever smoked and I'm speechless. Absolutely blown away by this cigar. Top 5 lifetime for me. I clearly got into the CC game too late. I might shed a tear when this is over. 

Edited to add: at the half point I had to call my wife outside. She doesn't smoke cigars but she really enjoys taking a few puffs of mine to taste them. So she takes a puff on this and pauses for about 20 seconds or so smacking her lips and says "wow, there is sex in that cigar." 

These were a go to for me back when you could get them. A very scant few in a 50 cab all I have left...

3 hours ago, inter4alia said:

POS Jun 06 Coronas Extra. The only one I've ever smoked and I'm speechless. Absolutely blown away by this cigar. Top 5 lifetime for me. I clearly got into the CC game too late. I might shed a tear when this is over. 

Edited to add: at the half point I had to call my wife outside. She doesn't smoke cigars but she really enjoys taking a few puffs of mine to taste them. So she takes a puff on this and pauses for about 20 seconds or so smacking her lips and says "wow, there is sex in that cigar." 

You've inspired me. Just threw one in the dry box.  I love this thread.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, X-Man said:

Saint Luis Rey Churchill RPO MAR 0013.36 gramsWent with V cut. Picked up aged tea and very refined tobacco taste.Beautiful looking ash. Smokes extremely well. No time like the present.....

@X-Man Was this from a tubo?.  Have a similar box, but in tubes. Tough one to crack, it's very pretty.