Friday Funny : CV 19...add your own.

5 minutes ago, ArizonaAndrew said:

If there’s a political line, that definitely crossed it! My bad. I hid the post. Will re-read.

The FOH Eight Commandments

RULE 2 No Discussion of US Politics

Many of us are fascinated with US politics but unfortunately open discussion without abuse has been
rarely practiced. Let's drop it.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, rckymtn22 said:

The FOH Eight Commandments

RULE 2 No Discussion of US Politics

Many of us are fascinated with US politics but unfortunately open discussion without abuse has been
rarely practiced. Let's drop it.

Yep! Yanks can't help themselves...

5 minutes ago, 99call said:

I have to say as a proud supporter of the BBC, that is slightly harsh!   out of 100 I'd say the BBC is only 3% bullshit, which is pretty low.

Is this a real screen grab?

Of course it's not, bbc don't have breaks, which is why anyone in the UK who watches any live broadcast from any channel has to pay the BBC for the 'privilege'. 

Watching live sport on itv? Pay the bbc!

Its like me saying "I have a toilet, so if you use a toilet you can pay me every time, cos of my toilet". 

• Sad 1

29 minutes ago, Zigatoh said:

Of course it's not, bbc don't have breaks, which is why anyone in the UK who watches any live broadcast from any channel has to pay the BBC for the 'privilege'. 

Watching live sport on itv? Pay the bbc!

Its like me saying "I have a toilet, so if you use a toilet you can pay me every time, cos of my toilet". 

If I had a toilet.......(which I do)......you can bet your 'bottom' dollar I would charge you every time you took a dump in that bad boy.   who wouldn't?

The BBC is not even sports orientated!? it's mainly arts, comedy, high end documentaries or nature etc. what it produces makes other countries TV look pathetic and amateurish.

If I mainly wanted to watch sports, I would buy Sky or BT sport.

Blaming the BBC for not running live sport, is like blaming your fishmonger for not selling potatoes. 

• Like 2