FoH Newbie/Veteran Handicapped Boxpass 2020 Official Thread!!!

35 minutes ago, inter4alia said:

Alright, brother, ya got me. I'll jump in. Thanks for putting this together. I know it's a ton of work but it's even more fun.. 

Chicago mafia coming through in the clutch!! thanks sir!

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Appreciate you    I will be sending out messages soon, thanks for participating. Everyone should have received a pm from me with more specifics, if you did not please let me know

With the way things are going mid to late June is looking like a reasonable start period, just as an update 

Yes I should have clarified that, @cfc1016 is correct, if you participated in the first or second then you are a vet. I understand you may or may not have 10+ year old stock but probably have more var

9 hours ago, FireMedic said:

With the way things are going mid to late June is looking like a reasonable start period, just as an update 

Thanks for putting this together and keeping us all updated! 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, StogieSteve23 said:

Thanks for putting this together and keeping us all updated! 

No problem brother,  I personally believe this is a great opportunity for people new or newer to Cubans to try a variety. On top of that brothers smarter than me have streamlined this so it basically runs itself 

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, FireMedic said:

No problem brother,  I personally believe this is a great opportunity for people new or newer to Cubans to try a variety. On top of that brothers smarter than me have streamlined this so it basically runs itself 

Agree completely that its nice being able to open up new doors for other people and ourselves with sticks people have never tried. 

• Like 2

15 hours ago, cfc1016 said:

I'll be impressed if it can happen that soon.

Based on everything here late June seems realistic, having said that if members are still in lock down mode we will extend the start date. I don't want anyone feeling unsafe going out. Also interested to see what's going to happen with USPS. Being optimistic brother, little light at the end of this tunnel 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FireMedic said:

Based on everything here late June seems realistic, having said that if members are still in lock down mode we will extend the start date. I don't want anyone feeling unsafe going out. Also interested to see what's going to happen with USPS. Being optimistic brother, little light at the end of this tunnel 

I'm high risk. I'm not going to feel comfortable with other people's cigars, nor a package that has been handled by an unknown number of [potentially silently infected] people along the way, into my home, until the entire country is down to ZERO confirmed corona cases. Not worth it for me. I'm not going to risk my survival. I've been exceedingly cautious thusfar, and avoided getting sick. Not going to loosen my behavioral protocols until we're at zero cases. States are already talking about 'opening up', despite failing to achieve the CDC's minimum recommendation of a 14 day stretch of consistent decline in condirmed cases.

Bottom line: i don't trust anyone with vested financial interests [read: presidents, governors and business owners] to tell me that I'm "safe", until we're at ZERO cases.

• 3 months later...

Hello Everyone!  FireMedic, where are we at with this event?  Are we in a holding pattern until after the Pandemic?  Just wondering what your thoughts were. 

31 minutes ago, Reuben said:

Hello Everyone!  FireMedic, where are we at with this event?  Are we in a holding pattern until after the Pandemic?  Just wondering what your thoughts were. 

Still in the overabundance of caution phase. I doubt anyone wants to be daisy chaining Florence Nightingale in tobacco form...

• Like 2

Gentleman sorry for the radio silence but the firefighter world is crazy right now. We are still doing this but waiting for a calm down in the current situation, especially where I live. End of August beginning of September seems likely at this point. I know we have some people that are high risk and we shall deal with that as it goes. My state exploded with cases and it got crazy for a few but seems now to be trending in the right direction. Precautions will be taken 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, FireMedic said:

Gentleman sorry for the radio silence but the firefighter world is crazy right now. We are still doing this but waiting for a calm down in the current situation, especially where I live. End of August beginning of September seems likely at this point. I know we have some people that are high risk and we shall deal with that as it goes. My state exploded with cases and it got crazy for a few but seems now to be trending in the right direction. Precautions will be taken 

Stay safe out there brother. 

• Like 1