Covid-19: Pulling Out the Good Stuff...

Buck14

i did not set out to have anything particularly special during this period but it has sort of worked out that way.

the list for the last week or so - 

yalumba caley 2017

jack mann cab 17

a couple from smith & sheth from nz. 

foursquare 2007

bollinger 2012

so can't really complain. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Islandboy said:

Looking for high adventure, I picked up a couple things I’ve never had before. Heard a lot about Blanton’s, this was around $60 and they had one more bottle. Should I not have left it there? I’m wondering now, since I don’t recall seeing it here before. 
E6E02347-52E3-47CA-90DA-17B4856FF265.thumb.jpeg.8eabf4a3035d491a383e13e0df115d96.jpeg

blantons has got a lot of love on this forum. cracking bourbon. i'd be grabbing that last bottle.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, Ken Gargett said:

blantons has got a lot of love on this forum. cracking bourbon. i'd be grabbing that last bottle.

Yeah, I kind of figured after perusing this sub-forum and seeing all the Blanton’s love. Plus the guy at the store made it a point to tell me about a recent delivery of Blanton’s, as an unusual event. Thanks Ken. 

I'm a little late catching up with this thread. Cracked this bad boy open a few weeks ago. Outstanding Rye! 
Screenshot_20200424-182531_Photos.thumb.jpg.e63fc970028067c3a8ad6476f712f075.jpg
I've never seen that seen that! How was it?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

12 hours ago, prodigy said:

I've never seen that seen that! How was it?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Outstanding. Incredibly smooth for a barrel strength Rye. I think their bourbon is good, but their Rye is excellent. They put on an awesome tour too. I can't remember the name of the tour but it's a little longer and more in depth than their standard tour. Highly recommended. 

• Like 1