April 1st for the 54th time

Congratulations!  Today is my wife's birthday so I can sympathize with you to some extent.  Celebrate the day as best you can.  The dinners out will resume later.  Cheers 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, The Squiggler said:

54 is a good number--Congrats to you both.  Here's hoping one of you knows how to cook ?

Thanks for the good wishes.I must say that my wife is an excellent cook and I tested that trait before we got married.Tonight our son is doing the cooking.He isn't allowing us to do anything

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Squarehead said:

For the 54th time my wife and I are celebrating today this April 1st our wedding anniversary.due to this covid 19 outbreak I can't take her out and this sucks.We're not even supposed to leave the house and our son is not letting us going anywhere.My wife and I hope that everybody on this forum stays safe

Congratulations!  Last night we celebrated our 25th.  When we planned it, we wanted to do 4/1, but thought that everyone would think it’s a prank, so we went with 3/31.

4 hours ago, Nguneer said:

Congratulations!  Last night we celebrated our 25th.  When we planned it, we wanted to do 4/1, but thought that everyone would think it’s a prank, so we went with 3/31.

congrats to you and your wife as well