Zoom Video Review - Montecristo No.3 - ASU JUN 19

37 minutes ago, 99call said:

Surely just a still of what would usually be happening in the background would be most accurate. 

screenshot-15.jpg

great pic. there are nights when i'm sure that is going on in my roof. my current garage watch-possum  is almost jet black. 

We've been doing Zoom happy hour. Turning off the background really helps. 

Monte 3's are really great these days.

Guest reviewer every week. Great idea!

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, toto said:

Thank you for the Zoom review gents.  The monster fish with the big teeth behind Ken is going to give me nightmares.  LOL. 

may i congratulate you on your perspicacity in recognising the fish as a monster (rob, did you take note?).

that is barry the barracuda. 20 to 25 lbs - barry was in no mood to be weighed, even if we had the requisite scales. but the guide assured me of that (and the bugger was always far too honest, usually downgrading my bonefish to far below their real weight).

caught on a 7 weight flyrod at las salinas in cuba after a long and exhausting battle, during which he tired very hard to sink those teeth into my guide's wedding tackle, said guide having got into the water with it for some unfathomable reason (i like to think because he realised that there would not be room for the three of us in his punt). barry was released unharmed, a little miffed and very grumpy. 

i spent a long time doing 'king of the world' impressions at the front of the punt - doesn't work quite so well in something that could fit in a bathtub but i still had fun. 

• Like 3

On 4/3/2020 at 1:10 AM, MoeFOH said:

I think we need a

I know you'll have a million more pressing things, but is the  Nudie No 1 deck review in the offing?   Would be great to see a review from the horses mouth as it were. 

6 hours ago, 99call said:

I know you'll have a million more pressing things, but is the  Nudie No 1 deck review in the offing?   Would be great to see a review from the horses mouth as it were. 

sadly, no 'deck' reviews are in the offing for some period of time, i would suspect. 

3 hours ago, 99call said:

I'm sure we can still make out most of the content through the dirty looks and hand gestures back and forth

cl_123_big.jpg

Glaring at each other in silence...sounds like any other couple dealing with Corona Lockdown.

@SenorPerfecto - maybe you could apply your creative writing skills and add subtitles to this rumored review with no sound??  ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• MoeFOH unpinned this topic