How are you and your significant other getting along?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm interested in hearing how everyone is getting along as a shut-in with their significant other.   I read an article this morning recommending that couples should take the time that they have t

My wife yelled down the hall, “Do you ever get a shooting pain across your body like someone’s got a voodoo doll of you and they are stabbing it?” ”No...” “How about now?”

Update for me.  Wife has gone completely stir crazy working from home and has been looking at puppy pictures for 2 weeks.  She's been lobbying me hard for a new puppy which I don't want since we are p

40 minutes ago, Drguano said:

Now, if you are looking for a serious response, we are fine. I work from home 7:30 to 4:00 and she does the cleaning a projects. We try to go for a 30-45 minute walk most days. I do the cooking and we try to watch something together. 

Funny or serious.  Looking forward to all of them.  Thx

Guest Nekhyludov

All is harmonious at Castle Destro. As long as I remember to begin each day with an attitude of gratitude, for many, many things, but especially for my wife and daughter. This could all be infinitely worse if I were both isolated and alone. 

8 hours ago, Chibearsv said:

I'm interested in hearing how everyone is getting along as a shut-in with their significant other.  

Di and I are going great............

:lookaround:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I'm in the dog house right now. Our Costco delivery came in while the wife was in the shower. I sprayed all refrigerated items with Lysol but did not wait for it to dry prior to putting away items... Plus I did not use gloves... Now I'm in quarantine for 14 days. They say wife who puts husband in dog house soon finds him in cat house

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

• Haha 2

Still talking most days. Sometimes a bit tense but for the most part I believe we'll get through this...

Put each other first and it will work out in the end.

• Like 1

We’ve been doing pretty good. We both work from home anyways so it isn’t a huge change. Mostly having kids home from school has been a new challenge but it’s been fun mostly. The hard part is all the social stuff like church, parks, and restaurants being shut down.

• Like 1

Not too bad here, she's a kindergarten teacher who has to now figure out how to teach 5 year olds using zoom, I get brownie points for helping with my "tech" skills, which really isn't much. Plus it's us (2) against them (3) teenage boys trying to get away with whatever they can. So far we feel like a pretty good team.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, captaincaveman said:

I keep getting told what I am doing wrong.  Same as always.

Yup. We made pizza from scratch last night....well, I made pizza, she just told me which toppings she didn’t like :D

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Habana Mike said:

Still talking most days. Sometimes a bit tense but for the most part I believe we'll get through this...

Put each other first and it will work out in the end.

Nice. My experience also. I’m home now for the foreseeable future and she’s still working. Enjoying the full time baby care and have overall had a good first week alone with bub. I know it’s gonna tougher going forward but baby girl is changing so fast it’s fun to witness it instead of catching up on sleep and being a zombie when I come home from a trip. 

I’m Trying to be the best stepford wife I can be!

• Like 2

I am getting told to stop smoking cigars,  because the virus will kill me. And then she says what do you want to smoke next? But kidding aside, I got some cooked meals. And that's about it. Has given me time to do yard work

• Like 1

Bought a smart TV just before all this kicked off. I don't watch TV. She's probably in the living room. Dunno really.

Sent from GJ 1151

• Haha 1

I honestly feel as if me and the wife have been more connected as of late, at least that's what she tells me :neutral:.

There are times where being in close quarters coupled with her germaphobia things can get tense. 

My cigar smoking has ramped up tremendously though.

• Like 3

No issues here.My upper management and I have always done everything together for over 54 years.A little bit of grumple  here or there but overall everything worked out fine.BTW she lets my smoke in the house without ever complaining.

• Like 4