How are you and your significant other getting along?

4 hours ago, Chibearsv said:

Thank you. We've decided on Tilly for her name. A vague reference to Waltzing Matilda and we both think it fits her.  And I agree it was meant to be. We can't wait to get her!  Mom is full Aussie Shepherd and Dad is Miniature Poodle. 

Sweet looking dog, congrats to the new addition to the family!

• Thanks 1

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm interested in hearing how everyone is getting along as a shut-in with their significant other.   I read an article this morning recommending that couples should take the time that they have t

My wife yelled down the hall, “Do you ever get a shooting pain across your body like someone’s got a voodoo doll of you and they are stabbing it?” ”No...” “How about now?”

Update for me.  Wife has gone completely stir crazy working from home and has been looking at puppy pictures for 2 weeks.  She's been lobbying me hard for a new puppy which I don't want since we are p

Nothings really changed here to much apart from my wife working from home.I am still having to travel to work being an essential worker ,so for me it is an welcome distraction 

house as never looked as clean and had a chance to do some yard work ,cigar consumption has definitely gone up ,one curve that hasn’t been flattened .

also have the added situation of my mum staying with us atm .since my dad passed in late January I thought it best she wasn’t left alone at this time 

but it has been somewhat challenging ……

• Like 1

Home schooling started yesterday, so there were a few terse words when MrsB couldn't use the printer and I was stuck on a conference call so unable to help immediately.

My work has the ability to just suck time from me, especially as I now do not have a commute. So we decided we'd have a family dog walk each day to make sure we all got out for some non work/school time together. It also enables me to have a cigar, so a bonus all round.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Great.... 23 years with this fine woman, and I have to keep the flames going. I said I want one weekday where we must submit to each others wish, no holds. 

Every Saturday I want housekeeping done naked. 

I'm lucky as hell.

• Like 2

UPDATE:  Little Miss Tilly arrived home today. Wife is happy. It’s pretty great having a critter in the house again....besides me. 

@WarriorPrincess, it's hard to see in these photos but she's definitely got one blue eye and one black eye.

6AA02800-D139-4EB1-8038-097B9212333D.thumb.jpeg.19fba6f711bdbf11cea66430fcc53e3f.jpeg

FullSizeRender.thumb.jpeg.7be819108d32b34d51f56414c754da29.jpeg

IMG_1261.thumb.jpeg.9c6d32d9bb9ae8a1c4b7b4a9a5b9e288.jpeg

• Like 2