1969 Cohiba Logo T-Shirt (Orders reopened until June 9th, 2020)


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I ask that each of you looking to order at least one shirt "LIKE/HEART" this post so that I can get a rough idea of how many orders we have before I have them open up the ordering form, because once i

Finally! Here is my finished product, I tried forever to find a more vibrant gradient that was like a yellow gold instead of a rose gold, I think they turned out way better than I thought and after ho

No idea if these pictures help but feel free to use them if they should be helpful...      

  • 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, nino said:

First time I had the chance to wear the great tee - our Summer cigar herf in the village.

Thanks again @MasterYotti !

20200807_112131_HDR.jpg.9d978727b82b06e82e9a99a4c5a0c6e2.jpg

20200806_190613.jpg.4cb7a9ff8387903d86690a16605aa834.jpg

20200807_125513.jpg.3490d25185e09499840731b75f74c35c.jpg

Nice Cohiba T-shirts and RG ER Senor Nino! I hope @MasterYotti will do another batch for Cohiba T-Shirts in the future ?

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, nino said:

First time I had the chance to wear the great tee - our Summer cigar herf in the village.

Thanks again @MasterYotti !

20200807_112131_HDR.jpg.9d978727b82b06e82e9a99a4c5a0c6e2.jpg

20200806_190613.jpg.4cb7a9ff8387903d86690a16605aa834.jpg

20200807_125513.jpg.3490d25185e09499840731b75f74c35c.jpg

@nino It looks absolutely fantastic! I am glad you are getting to enjoy it! ? The weather looks nice and the company looks nicer ?

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Doctorossi said:

Me, too. Sign me up for round 3, I guess?  :D

 

10 hours ago, Devils61 said:

What an awesome thread. Great work @MasterYotti

Bummed I missed out!  ?

As of right now, unfortunately I am not planning on doing another run. But if I am able to, I will let you both know right away!

  • Thanks 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Hibauchery said:

Beautiful logo-  Cohiba should have stuck with their original.

I could not agree more, or maybe at least make a limited edition release! ?

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Deeply regret that I missed out. If by chance anyone ordered an extra tee but somehow it didn’t find a home, I’ll be happy to take it off your hands in exchange for some sticks - if it’s a size L.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/10/2020 at 9:08 PM, MasterYotti said:

 

As of right now, unfortunately I am not planning on doing another run. But if I am able to, I will let you both know right away!

Count me in as well!

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

I just tried on the shirt for the first time. Does it fit weird for anyone else? Where the shirt meets the sleeves in the back feels kinda tighter. Almost like I’m wearing the shirt backwards. Anyone else or just me?

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Subcomandante said:

I just tried on the shirt for the first time. Does it fit weird for anyone else? Where the shirt meets the sleeves in the back feels kinda tighter. Almost like I’m wearing the shirt backwards. Anyone else or just me?

Mine fits great. Nice material too. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 7 months later...

I'm a fan of T-shirts with interesting inscriptions, and I even thought that a new inscription will be put on T-shirts these days. I always do it on command, because I like that it's still individual. So I always choose my own color, pattern, lettering, and it's fascinating. I love the stores that offer this opportunity. Cohiba is really very interesting lettering, I like and look at this solid lettering. Still, it will not go on all the clothes. He has a unique style, and I need to think a little. But if you make a joke, the name resembles a character from the Anime Kigu , Cohiba :D. But in general, thank you very much for the idea. I promise, as soon as I get the jerseys, I'll post them here ))

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Meesterjojo said:

Oh man, is this still a thing? I'd sure live to get in on this.

I haven't seen MasterYotti around for many months now. Hope he is doing alright. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, djrey said:

I haven't seen MasterYotti around for many months now. Hope he is doing alright. 

He post messaged me a few months ago stating how he would like to be around on FoH more often but was busy with life/work commitments. I have every confidence his schedule will free up and he'll grace our forum again. 

Personally speaking, I'm grateful for the Cohiba T-Shirt. It was a great initiative!

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Mine fits like a glove.

Every time I wear it I get compliments...last time in Vegas at least 6 people asked where I got it

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Tstew75 said:

Mine fits like a glove.

Every time I wear it I get compliments...last time in Vegas at least 6 people asked where I got it

I agree. Great quality and a great concept. Bought one for me and my wife. She gets more compliments on the shirt than me, hmmm. Wonder what that’s all about? 🤣 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


Community Software by Invision Power Services, Inc.